Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IS OBAMA A US CITIZEN?????
9/1/2008 12:19:09 AM

Hello Jim,

Thanks for sharing your views with us.

It doesn't take 51 years or 33 years as a registered voter to recognize the many "flaws" in BHO.

Experience - none.

Loyalty to the US Flag and Nation - questionable (for many reasons).

Past associations - Not impressive to say the least.

Voting record as a Senator - not impressive.

Is he a US citizen eligible to run for President? - very big question mark there.

The list goes on and on.

Add to all that his and Biden's AVID support of partial birth abortions makes this man and his running mate very undesirable. I would actually call them "The Undesirable Duo".

McCain's choice of running mate is admirable if for no other reason that she is a woman and it is high time the US has a woman in one of the top offices in the land. I knew very little about her and read up since she was announced as his VP. Like all politicians there are pros and cons but she gave me the impression of a good choice.

I enjoyed hearing the democrats claim she has no experience. Well, she is running a state 24/7/365 and apparently doing a good job. Compare that with GHO's lack of any experience whatsoever and his dismal record as a US Senator and a State Senator. I'd say she has more experience then Barack Hussein Obama has in his pinkie.

All in all I'd say the Republican ticket has more to offer the country then the Democrats have by a very large margin.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2008 2:09:40 PM

Hi Peter,

Condoleezza Rice has been Secretary of State under a Republican adminstration for several years, a black female, she's 4th in line to the Presidency after the VP, the Speaker of the House, and President Pro Tempore of the Senate.  Prior to Condi Rice, Colin Powell (a black male) was Secretary of State under Bush's first few years.

No one accused the Democrats of pushing a woman ahead to compete with Condi Rice after Nancy Pelosi was elected Speaker of the House much AFTER Condi Rice was Secretary of State, now Nancy Pelosi has been 3rd in line to the Presidency for a couple years. 

Was Nancy Pelosi really their best choice?  She closed Congressional meetings on gas prices at the beginning of August so everyone could take their month-long summer vacation, and shut off the lights and C-SPAN cameras on the Republicans who wanted to stay in session instead of leaving.

It only makes sense that the Republicans would choose a female VP before the Democrats, since the Republicans had a female Secretary of State for several years already.

Sarah Palin became a mayor at age 32, ousting a 3-term incumbent mayor, also Republican.  She became Alaska's youngest and first female governor at age 42 in December 2006.  Within 20 months, she has vetoed 300 wasteful spending projects in Alaska, cutting more wasteful spending from her state than the other 49 governors have cut from each of their states.  She has an 80% approval rating and the people of Alaska say she has done more in 20 months than the previous governor accomplished in 12 years.  Right now she's still a few years younger than Obama.

Now, can anyone tell us what Barack Obama has accomplished in politics before gaining the presidential nomination? 

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 4:33:57 AM

Hi Kathleen,

All true. These positions are very close to the top but...... still not either of the top 2.

Condoleezza Rice Has been the Sec of State during the current administration but Madeline Allbright held the same position too (not comparing).

What a travesty of justice and dangerous to boot if Pelosi would ever get near the White House. A more idiotic choice the democrats couldn't have found in my opinion. Dangerous lady.

My point is that it's high time that a woman be considered for one of the top offices of the land. I hope Sarah Palin proves to be the right choice and that the McCain/Palin ticket win in the November elections.

Wonder what'll happen if the courts do find that BHO is not eligible to run cos of his "citizenship"???? Should be interesting.

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2008 8:01:35 AM
Hi Peter,

I believe that McCain has made a wise choice as his running mate .. However I will still not be voting for either Obama nor McCain .. although Palin  looks like a lady with morals and values and appears to be well rounded has  political savvay but  having said that I would still be voting for the lessor of the two evils and evil in my book is still just that EVIL .. is it not ?

Just my two cents.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2008 12:41:20 AM

Hi Geketa,

I also agree with you that McCain's choice of running mate was well thought out and believe in the long term will prove to be a wise decision.

We have discussed this in the past. Not voting for either is a vote for Barack Hussein Obama. Voting for one of the other possibilities is also a vote for BHO (haven't heard much from any of them lately).

As far as evils go the only evil I see is the dimmest chance of Obama becoming our next President. That will definitely bode evil for all including all the gullible and naive supporters he seems to have.

You have to wake up and accept that there isn't a lesser of two evils here but one evil only that has to be quashed by a massive vote for the McCain/Palin ticket.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!