Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IS OBAMA A US CITIZEN?????
8/29/2008 3:30:16 AM

Hi JoAnne,

Thanks for joining us here and contributing the article about Barack Hussein Obama.

As I said in previous posts here and in other forums BHO's voting record is not impressive (when he bothered to vote) and his avid support of Partial birth Abortions shows the real man me thinks.

The issue of abortions is a very sensitive as you are well aware but there should be no question about partial birth abortion. In my opinion it's a travesty of justice and murder in the first degree.

The more you peel the "onion skin" from this dubious person the more murky it gets. How many questions, suspicions, lawsuits must there be for those that support him for his oratory skills only to see that not only is there no substance to this man but his past is a quagmire of questions unanswered and a far from squeaky clean past?

What's it gonna take to wake em up???

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/29/2008 4:29:39 AM

Hi Peter...

I have enjoyed reading the posts here and what is also very distrubing is a comment made by a young person here on the Internet while IM-ing with others...

" .... then, Joe Biden becomes President... picks Hilary as his Vice President... and we all get to watch Obama's funeral live on YOU TUBE..."

Brian Middleton / Director

BCN NEWS 

The world of advertising and marketing is one where ethics and fair play abound.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 1:53:52 AM

Hello Brian,

Thanks, I agree the comments were to the point and about the issue at hand. It's sad that the DNC is enamored with this dubious individual and endorsed him as their candidate.

The quote is a disturbing one to say the least. Feelings are going wild it seems and unfortunately the hotheads are losing their sense of reality. Instead they should be out there campaigning with logical reasoning to keep BHO out of the White House. There are enough reasons not to vote for him and so far no one has shown me any reasons that shows he's worthy of our trust and vote.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
8/30/2008 5:42:45 AM
Hello Peter,

I also have strong doubt about BHO's citizenship.  Prior to coming to this country my entire family was also investigated 10 yrs. back, had there been any thing shady I would not been able to receive my immigration card.  I had to be in this country for a minimum of 10 yrs and 6 month in the same County to apply for my citizenship. Well it seems to me that there is enough murky information in his family background to stop him from becoming US President alone.
At my Citizenship Ceremonie I was told that the only thing I could not do in this Country is "Become President" because I was not born here
Has the INS laws changed that much over the years or are they closing their eyes because of his rhetorics.
That man scares me, I have children and grandchildren growing up, I scringe when I think of their future. 
We must unite and spread the truth about this man before it's to late.

Shalom
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/30/2008 8:34:09 AM

Hi Gaby,

I can't agree with you more.

I too am a naturalized citizen. I came to the states when I was 2 and a half years old and became a citizen when I was 13 years old with my mother.

The whole Obama issue is one big question mark. So many unanswered questions that hang above this guys head make it abundantly clear that he is not worthy to be the next President.

The thought of his wife as the First Lady is mind boggling. What a disaster those two are.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!