Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IS OBAMA A US CITIZEN?????
8/27/2008 1:48:43 PM

Hi Geketa,

I have news for you. We didn't discuss this issue a few weeks but 2 months ago on the 28th of June. Time does fly.

I couldn't understand why this information wasn't released to general public. Now I do  believe that the Democratic Party knew about the allegations and wanted to sweep it under the carpet. The Republicans were probably saving it for the knock out punch during the campaign period from now till the elections.

Interesting to see the final outcome of this new lawsuit against Barack Hussein Obama. Let's hope that the USA won't become Obamination.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2008 1:51:43 PM

Hi Peter,

I've tried to stay out of this, however when you say...

"I've been aware of this issue for a while now and couldn't understand why it wasn't brought to the publics attention."

I am somewhat confused.  Surely you don't seriously expect that any of the main "News" Networks would dare to defame their Golden Boy by actually telling the truth.

Have A Terrific Day,

Phil

P.S. A Link Well Worth Repeating http://www.foxnews.com

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2008 5:05:44 AM

Hi Phil,

Thanks for coming by even if you didn't want to get involved.

I haven't expected much from the traditional media both print and visual for a long time. Their bias in so many issues is so blatantly obvious and unfortunately accepted by many.

I was referring more to the WWW but it seems that I've was mistaken and this has been an issue online for quite a while. I first became aware of it in June and many others found out more or less at the same time. It still surprises me that it hasn't become more of an issue prior to the pending lawsuit and I have no doubts that at the Republican Convention they'll play it to the hilt and after that too.

Happily BHO is losing points the past few days and may that continue on till the elections in November.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/28/2008 5:12:01 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the link. I tried it twice and each time my computer got stuck on the screen before the streaming video started. I'll try it again today and maybe I'll have better luck.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/28/2008 11:52:48 PM

Hi Peter!

Thank you for posting information about new law suit against
Barack Hussein Obama. Before the primary election, I have seen numerous articles about whether or not Obama is a U.S. citizen. It will be very interesting to know how the truth will unfold.

Since we are talking about
Barack Hussein Obama's qualifications to be the president of the United States of America, I would like to share with you an important detail of Obama's voting records. The following excerpt is from an article that was written on August 25, 2008, by Matt Barber who is Director of Cultural Affairs with Liberty Counsel and Associate Dean with Liberty University School of Law:

Last year the U.S. Supreme Court upheld in Gonzales v. Carhart the federal ban on the barbaric practice of partial-birth abortion. Congress overwhelmingly passed the ban in 2003. Even some of the most liberal members of Congress experienced unexplained fits of common sense, voting for the ban in the face of angry demands from mouth-foaming feminists.

Although the American Medical Association has determined that partial-birth abortion is never necessary under any circumstances, Obama threw a hissy, nonetheless, after the opinion came down. While deriding the Court for its ruling, he whined, "For the first time in Gonzales versus Carhart, the Supreme Court upheld a federal ban on abortions with criminal penalties for doctors."

So what, exactly, did the ban ban? What "hard-won right" -- as he later called partial-birth abortion -- was Obama so steadfast to preserve?

During a partial-birth abortion, the abortionist pulls a fully developed, fully "viable" child -- often kicking and thrashing -- feet first from her mother's womb, leaving only the top of her head in the birth canal. He then stabs her through the skull with scissors or some other sharp object, piercing her brain until her kicking and moving about suddenly and violently jerk to a halt. Her brains are then sucked out -- collapsing her skull -- and her now limp and lifeless body is tossed aside like so much garbage.

Again, medical science has determined that this horrific practice, which is nothing short of infanticide, is never necessary. But Barack Hussein Obama -- the man who would be President -- doesn't see it that way. He called the partial-birth abortion ban, "a concerted effort to roll back the hard-won rights of American women."

But it gets worse! Mr. Barber continued:

Although Obama's love affair with partial-birth abortion has served to chip away at his finely polished veneer, his opposition to the Born Alive Infants Protection Act (BAIPA) has revealed to the world that backward extremism permeates his marrow.

BAIPA very simply requires that when a baby survives an attempted abortion -- when she is "born alive" -- further attempts to kill her must immediately cease, and steps must be taken to ensure her health and well-being.

Makes sense, right?

Not to Barack Obama. While serving in the Illinois state senate, he led the fight against a state version of Born Alive that was substantively identical to the federal BAIPA. In 2002, BAIPA passed the U.S. Senate with unanimous, bipartisan support; yet, Obama vehemently opposed its Illinois twin. This places him on the furthest fringe of pro-abortion extremes. The man's devotion to the pro-abortion industry is so fixed that he would rather allow the murder of newborn babies than give an inch to the sanctity of human life.

Link to complete article: http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/guest/2008/jmb_08251.shtml

Personally, this makes me sick to my stomach!

For those American voters who are contemplating to vote for Senator
Barack Hussein Obama, I would like to ask one question: Why do you want someone who advocates for infanticide -- even the willful murder of a child who is living outside of the womb -- to be president of the United States of America?

Thank you, Peter, for allowing me to post my opinion.

Until next time --

Have an Awesome Weekend!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor
Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!