Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
IS OBAMA A US CITIZEN?????
8/27/2008 5:50:56 AM

Hello Friends,

I received two emails today and thought it should be brought to the attenetion of my friends here in the community. I'm not sure that I'll post the second one although it is important to many it's also a very controversial issue that many don't agree upon. I urge my Adland friend that sent me the email to post the topic on her own. 

I have been aware of Obama's US citizenship or not for a while now when a good friend brought it to my attention. I couldn't understand why it wasn't mentioned in public and the article below in a way explains that.

I am not the author of the article it was written by Drew Zahn and originally posted in the WorldNetDaily.

Shalom,

Peter

ELECTION 2008
Democrat sues Sen. Obama over 'fraudulent candidacy'
Lawsuit claims party nominee can't be president if he's not American citizen

Posted: August 23, 2008
5:40 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

Philip J. Berg

A prominent Pennsylvania Democrat has sued Sen. Barack Obama,
the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission,
claiming that Obama is not a natural-born citizen and, therefore, is not eligible
to be
president of the United States.

Philip J. Berg, a former member of Pennsylvania's Democratic State Committee
and former deputy
attorney general of Pennsylvania, filed the lawsuit this week
 in U.S
District Court, asking the court to declare Obama ineligible for the
presidency and to prevent him from running for the position.

A separate motion was also filed seeking a temporary restraining order on
Obama's presidential campaign until Obama's eligibility can be verified.

The lawsuit claims Barack Obama's eligibility is questionable on several grounds, including the allegation that he was born in Kenya to parents unable to automaticallygrant him American citizenship, that his Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery, that he was made a citizen of Indonesia as a child and that he retained foreign citizenship into adulthood without recording an oath of allegiance to regain any theoretical American citizenship.In short, the suit claims Obama was not born an American citizen, lost any hypothetical American citizenship he had as a child, may not now be an American citizen and even if he is, may hold dual citizenships with other countries. If any, much less all, of these allegations are true, the suit claims, Obama cannot constitutionally serve as president.

Why would a Democrat do this to his party's own candidate? And why right before the National
Convention?

'Eighteen million Democratic Primary voters donated money, volunteered their time and energy, worked very hard and then not only supported Senator Clinton, but voted for her,' Berg stated in a press release about the suit. 'All the efforts of supporters of legitimate citizens were for nothing
because (Obama) lied and cheated his way into a fraudulent candidacy and cheated legitimately eligible natural born citizens from competing in a fair process.'Berg explained in a radio interview with Roger Hedgecock of KOGO in San Diego that Internet reports had been persistent over the l
ast several months that Obama's birth certificate was a forgery and that he may not be an eligible,natural-born citizen. After doing his own careful research, Berg explained, he came to the conclusion the reports were more fact than rumor and that he needed to act quickly, before the election process proceeded.'I filed this action at this time,' said Berg in a press release, 'to avoid the obvious problemsthat will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated.'

School record that lists 'Barry Soetoro,' a.k.a. Barack Obama, as Indonesian citizen (AP photo)

WND has coveredmany of these reports,including thenecessity ofObama's birth on American soil to establish his U.S. citizenship, the allegations that the birth certificate he provided is a forgery and his reported Indonesian citizenship as a child.

The lawsuit, however, contends there is enough truth in the various reports to conclude, 'Unfortunately, Obama is not a 'natural born' citizen.'

For example, the suit alleges that while records exist of a 'registry of birth' for Obama in Hawaii (filed four days after his claimed birthday), no records exist of his mother's stay in any Hawaii hospital, suggesting she may have given birth elsewhere and filed the registration shortly thereafter on American soil.

'Obama's grandmother on his father's side, half brother and half sister claim Obama was born in Kenya,' the suit states. 'Reports reflect Obama's mother went to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was prevented from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii at her late stage of pregnancy, which apparently was a normal restriction to avoid births during a flight. Stanley Ann Dunham (Obama) gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew to Hawaii and registered Obama's birth.'

The suit further claims that the Republicans 'sent a research team to Mombasa, Kenya and located a Certificate Registering the birth of Barack Obama, Jr. at a Maternity Hospital, to his father, a Kenyan Citizen and his mother, a U.S. Citizen.'

Even if Obama produced authenticated proof of his birth in Hawaii, however, the suit claims that the U.S. Nationality Act of 1940 provided that minors lose their American citizenship when their parents expatriate. Since Obama's mother married an Indonesian citizen and moved to Indonesia, the suit claims, she forfeited both her and Barack's American citizenship.

Even after her divorce and return to the U.S., the suit says, 'Obama's mother failed to take the oath in order to regain her U.S. Citizenship. Therefore, Obama would not have been able to regain his U.S.
Citizenship until he turned 18 years (and) after he took the oath of allegiance.''Since the oath of allegiance would have been entered in the records of the appropriate embassy, legation, consulate, court or the
Attorney General, if Plaintiff is incorrect, then Obama should be able to produce in Court a certified copy of the proceedings, including a copy of the oath administered,' the suit states.

According to the text of the lawsuit, an investigation has shown that in 1981, 'Obama traveled to Pakistan using his Indonesian passport. At the time of travels to Indonesia, Obama was 20 years old. He was well aware
he maintained his Indonesia citizenship, and failed to regain his United States citizenship. … Even if Obama maintained his United States Citizenship, which he failed to do, he also carries citizenships in Kenya and Indonesia.
Obama has divided loyalties with foreign countries. Thus, Obama carries multiple citizenships and is ineligible to run for President of the United States.'

Berg claims the lawsuit is necessary, not only to protect the Constitution, but also to protect the integrity of the Democratic Party.

' If the DNC officers and/or leaders had performed one ounce of due diligence, we would not find ourselves in this emergency predicament, one week away from making a person the nominee who has lost their citizenship,' said Berg in his press release. 'The injunctive relief must be granted because failing to do so, (the DNC's) inaction defrauds
everyone who voted in the Democratic Primary.'

John Grant

Attorney at Law Florida State Senator (Ret.) Grant Law Group 20719 Sterlington Drive Land O' Lakes, Florida 34638

Office: 813-909-4529

Cell: 813-787-9900

legal@johngrant.net

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: IS OBAMA A US CITIZEN?????
8/27/2008 7:47:07 AM

Dear Mr. Fogel:

Very nice work in presenting this most important news item to the global community. As a guest on a talk show here in Baltimore this week, radio host, Joe Buccheri, brought up this matter while discussing what our next President intends to do about the decline of International Commerce into the United States of American, and how the third world crews of the cargo ships entering U.S. ports view our current political situations.  As Mr. Buccheri noted, " Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in Panama. U.S. Law very clearly stipulates that if only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16.It is widely known Barack Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory, the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years prior to Barack Obama's birth. While I would enjoy the opportunity to create more commentary on the validity of Mr. Obama's being a citizen of the United States of America, I will refrain from doing so until all the details are made known and verified. Surely, it would be a travesty to not have this matter resolved. "

Again sir, thank you for furthering this discussion.

Regards,

Brian Middleton / Director

BCN NEWS 

The world of advertising and marketing is one where ethics and fair play abound.
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2008 8:56:04 AM
Hi Peter,

It would seem that I am not the only one in question of Obama's citizenship. You remember we spoke about this matter a few weeks ago ? The main media has not uttered a single word about this matter, however I have not seen Obama's  smiling face plaster on the silver screen in the past couple of days either.

Time will tell and hopefully the truth will all come out.

Thank you for sharing what we already had some insight into a while back.

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2008 8:59:32 AM

If anyone from other countries wants to see live streaming video online at the Democratic convention, from a conservative station, not the usual mainstream poo, visit http://www.foxnews.com

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2008 1:36:57 PM

Hello Brian,

I've been aware of this issue for a while now and couldn't understand why it wasn't brought to the publics attention. At this stage of the game if the allegations prove to be true it is the death penalty for the Democratic candidate in my humble opinion.

International commerce isn't the only issue that has to be considered in regard to choosing the candidate that one wishes to be the next president. Obama hasn't got experience in any of the important issues and worse yet is the fear that his loyalties aren't rooted in the best interest of the United States.

All the arguments pro and con are irrelevant if the allegations prove to be true cos out he goes. Hopefully that will indeed happen.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!