Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall
4/15/2008 5:14:51 PM
PHILOXENIA FEATURES# MASTERS OF ART
JOSEPHINE WALL

Josephine Wall -She is Mighty

Click above -She is Mighty

I have the honour to introduce a Master of Arts
JOSEPHINE WALL

©  Josephine Wall (WebSite)
Music: Native American, Enviromental, Educational, music
My dedications to all contributors and supporters of  this forum.

This is a surprise for Josephine. I have not her permission to set up this forum trhead. Directly after posting this I will send her a message to invite her in or at least to let her know what I ma doing. I am sure she will love it.

Some monts ago I sent her a message to let her know that I am using her paintings in my social NetWorks combined with nice music in  threads relsted to our life and spirit. This is the way I understand her paintings, her fantasy, her passion, her spirit and her imagination. I feel nlightened, inspred and purified, fressh and healthy. My soul is in a eternal calmness and satisfaction.

The Light Worker - Josephine Wall

Josephine Wall - Presentation

From childhood Josephine has had a passion for light and colour, fantasy and visual story telling. The life of a painter was clearly her destiny! Enchanting and detailed images flow freely from her imagination in an endless cascade of ideas.

Visit her Website. Read her about me.

VIDEO PRESENTATION
© My GREEK FRIEND
Cariatis (Kariatida)
Dedicated to Busephalas
and Alexander the Great
Music: Stamatis Spanoudakis

A HARMONY
FOR GODS AND HUMAN BEINGS
Enchanted Manor
My Secret Love - Click above (Music)

Check it out..!!

Josephine’s work was featured during the making of a television programme called Homes Under the Hammer.

The programme followed the refurbishment of a property called the Windcliffe Hotel on the Isle of Wight, from the auction purchase to it’s conversion into what has become the "Enchanted Manor".

If you would like to see more of the "Enchanted Manor" go to http://www.enchantedmanor.co.uk

EVERYTHING BEGINS HERE

MOTHER GAEA - "The Great Mother of all"

Nautilus © Josephine Wall
Mother Earth - Pan and his flutes
Click above

Life! Where did we come from? Where are we going? Out of the vastness of space a sequence of events beginning with the tiniest of life forms ignites the spiral of evolution. Through fish, plants, animals and birds the path eventually leads to mankind. A pool of life bringing water cascades from the treetops to form a pathway to a bright and hopeful future.

LYKEIOS APOLLON
LIGHT-FLAME-SPIRIT-KNOWLEDGE

Princess of Light - © Josephine Wall
Universe - Cosmic Source of Light

With hair of glistening crystal the princess revels in her task of bringing light to the world. Shining brightly her precious orb reflects her earthly guise, attracting the attention of some passing moths. Flowers burst into bloom excited by her life giving light. The princess travels on, bringing light to even the darkest corners of our world.

Every Painting in this forum will be combined with divine music from YouTube. All you have to do is to click on desired picture. You may copy past the pictures, but you must refer to her. They have © copyright.

All my replies will include paintings from the gallery and music of my choise. An ArtShow will be posted later in Philoxenia (below) PHILOXENIA

Philoxenia BFA AWARD March 2008
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall
4/15/2008 5:16:10 PM
A short message from JOSEPHINE WALL

Dear Georgios,

Thank you for writing in my guestbook, and for putting the art exhibition on your site for people to see.  I enjoyed looking at your creation, and the music.  By the way I do not think I am mighty, but I would be happy if I could produce a masterpiece one day..!!

Light & Peace
Josephine.

(Pictures from all galleries)
WIll be updated after every reply of mine

Over the Moon © Josephine Wall
A song about Goddes Nyx - Nocturne

As the moon sets into a sky filled with the shimmering colours of the Aurora Borealis, ascending a magical spiral staircase she takes a giant leap over the moon. A mystical creature – part owl and part deer lights her way with it’s candle antlers.

Flight of Aquarius © Josephine Wall
Ode to Pegasus -Click above

Soaring high above the clouds, a girl rides the Pegasus Unicorn, her hair flowing in the breeze created by the gentle beating of his wings. Together they follow the rainbow of hope as it leads them into a future of peace and love for all.

Over the Moon
Maya Creation - Click above

As the moon sets into a sky filled with the shimmering colours of the Aurora Borealis, ascending a magical spiral staircase she takes a giant leap over the moon. A mystical creature – part owl and part deer lights her way with it’s candle antlers. Where is her missing shoe?

Ocean of dreams
Ocean of Dreams © Josephine Wall
Oceanic sounds.

Sailing on an ocean of stars the galleon with its beautiful figurehead, heads of into the night. As it sails the dream bringer unfurls her cloak and a myriad dreams spill out in its wake.

Alternative reality
Alternative Reality © Josephine Wall
Alterantive Alpha and Ωmega

Life is full of choices! Having stepped into a mysterious mirror portal, her reflection is caught between two worlds and she must decide to which reality she belongs. Should she enter the hurly- burly of Victorian London street life that feels so familiar to her, and yet so distant? Or perhaps the eerie neglected buildings are all that remain of a palace where once she was a princess. The indecision is yours!

Moss Maiden
Moss Maiden - © Josephine Wall
A Dryad's Tears

The beautiful Dryad lies sleeping amongst the violets with her hair flowing out to make a mossy carpet.  She is joined in her slumbers by two of her fairy friends who nestle peacefully amongst her tresses after a night of magic.

Bubble Flower
Bubble Flower © Josephine Wall
Fairyland with Loreena McKennitt

From her enchanted flower of bubbles, the fairy blows fragments of fairyland into the mortal world, reminding us that a touch of magic can make any day more beautiful.

Visions of a flying galleon, a cat with wings and a magnificent unicorn, are carried on the wind to far off places, Encased in their delicate multicoloured orbs, they float effortlessly, and yet like our own fantasies are so vulnerable, and can be gone in an instant.

Fantasy in blue
Fantasy in Blue © Josephine
Enigma and D-Emotion - Sunless Sea

As with all fantasy the unexpected becomes reality, if you can allow your mind to venture into a world of imagination. Blue roses are commonplace, cats and antlered hares can soar in a moonlit sky, and fairies hitch a lift with a passing moth. A maiden of the forest looks on in awe at the realm revealed as she peals back the petals of a magic rose. They are all drawn by the mystical light, summoned to embark on a mysterious adventure.

Shared Treasure -© Josephine Wall
Sacred Meditation

To each one of us the magical seashell whispers a different ocean song. Some of us hear simply the soft comforting hush of currents rushing by. Others see in their mind's eye images of little mermaid children playing with dolphins and glistening shell chariots racing by, drawn by sea unicorns and guarded by none other than King Neptune himself. Let each one of us listen to the magic song we hear and share it with those we love.

Love is in the Air
Love is in the Air © Josephine Wall
Muro Shavo the original gipsy song..

Dancing in the moonlight the lovers are transported to a world of their own. The moon becomes a glittering mirror-ball scattering rainbow stars to light up their cloudy ballroom. When love is in the air all things are possible!

Wings of Love
Wings of Love © Josephine Wall
Guantanamera (supreme version)

Love comes in many forms, and This angels wings reflect just some - The special protective love between a mother and child, the love of brothers and sisters, the impetuous love of youth, the contented love of an older couple.  Perhaps - the love for ones home, country, animals, or just life itself.  It would seem the world is filled with love if only we allow it to emerge!

Fantasy
Fantasy © Josephine Wall
Space Meditation Video - Colonies - New Age Music

Oh! what a wonderful night, full of dancing and romance. As she coyly wafts her fan the young woman is surprised to see that the magic of the evening seems unending. Bathed in dazzling moonlight, characters from the scenes on her fan emerge, eager to share in the magic of the night. Truly a Fan-tasy!.

Astral Voyage
Astral Voyage © Josephine Wall
Conquest The Paradise - Vangelis

As she sleeps, she dreams she's floating among the stars. Her silken sheets become clouds, and the clouds contain the spirits of the heavens. Below her, great galleons sail majestically on the currents of space to explore the universe.

Butterfly tree
Butterfly Tree © Josephine Wall
Music: The morning

Deep in the heart of the countryside two moss maidens look on in awe as a miracle of creation takes place. The spirit of the tree watches as her leafy offspring take flight. Each golden leaf transforms into a beautiful butterfly as it is shaken gently from the boughs.Woodland fairies seize the moment to soar gracefully over the countryside nestled safely in the delicate wings.

Flight of the Lynx
Flight of the Lynx © Josephine Wall
Music: Born to be Wild

Symbolising an affinity between human kind and the animal kingdom, the companions embark on a nocturnal flight, with no other purpose than the pure joy of soaring high above the sleeping world. Above them galleons dip their nets into the night sky, trawling for stars.

Breath of Gaia
Breath of Gaia © Josephine Wall
Music: Edvard Grieg - Morgenstimmung

Gaia, the Greek Goddess, is Mother Earth, the bringer of life and beauty. Where Gaia breathes, she brings new life to a sleeping earth. Renewal springs forth along Gaia's every path.

PHILOXENIA
BFA AWARD March 2008
Georgios

Other Exhibitions: EggExhibition
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/15/2008 7:18:14 PM
These are some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen.  There is so much depth in them and each one tells a story.
Way to go Josephine and thanks Georgios
Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2008 8:33:05 PM

Beautiful forum Georgios.

Congratulations Josephine.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2008 10:51:54 PM
Hi Georgios,

Well you have done again.  This is so beautiful.

Josephine, what wonderful talent you have.  Your pictures have so much color and depth, they are gourgious. I love them

Thank you

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!