Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall
4/16/2008 5:40:40 PM
Hello Luellita!

sweet of you to come back in. I will not dedicate you  this time but a sweet family member of yours. I have not heared  knews from Veronica fof long time. I hope she and her family members are doing well. First time I met her on net she had a nice picture somewhere colse to the sea. What Better than fantasy in Blue.

Fantasy in blue
Fantasy in Blue © Josephine
Enigma and D-Emotion - Sunless Sea

As with all fantasy the unexpected becomes reality, if you can allow your mind to venture into a world of imagination. Blue roses are commonplace, cats and antlered hares can soar in a moonlit sky, and fairies hitch a lift with a passing moth. A maiden of the forest looks on in awe at the realm revealed as she peals back the petals of a magic rose. They are all drawn by the mystical light, summoned to embark on a mysterious adventure.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 5:54:09 PM
Hi Georgios,

I just have to come back and tell you this is just so lovely and it just keesp getting better and better.  The paintings are awesome and your writings and video are divine.

I love color and these colors are breathtakingly beautiful.
Thank you so much, you are a special friend.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 3:00:19 AM

Thanks for sharing, Georgios, so nice beautiful painting!

Розовая роса

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 1:15:49 PM
Hello Myrna!

Thank you for your kindness and your comment. Yes, I a gree with you the front page is getting better and better. This exhibition is a treasure. There are so many paintings that I mus find plenty subjects, songs and legends.

Shared Treasure -© Josephine Wall
Sacred Meditation

To each one of us the magical seashell whispers a different ocean song. Some of us hear simply the soft comforting hush of currents rushing by. Others see in their mind's eye images of little mermaid children playing with dolphins and glistening shell chariots racing by, drawn by sea unicorns and guarded by none other than King Neptune himself. Let each one of us listen to the magic song we hear and share it with those we love.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2008 1:29:45 PM

I saw the video Georgios.  Fascinating yet sobering.  Thank you.  I am going to view the others on the page.

Hugs,

Luella

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!