Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall -The Zodiac - PISCES
7/12/2008 7:56:17 PM
THE ZODIAC

Pisces:
February 19 - March 20
Pisces: February 19—March 20

Neptune, God of the Sea and master of illusion and mystery, rules Pisces. Those born under this sign have an affinity for the performing arts, music, writing…anything that allows them to dream and create a more beautiful world. This same tendency toward illusion can also be expressed in self-delusion, as Pisces would rather ignore anything that isn’t in keeping with their lovely vision of the world. Pisceans possess a high level of emotional intelligence, easily perceiving the feelings of those around them, which makes them wonderful teachers and guides of the soul.
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall
7/23/2008 4:20:15 PM
Well I cannot describe what I see...I just watch and see how dreams get alive

Thanks to YOU
Marius
Thank You for Your visit.Marius Wlassak
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/26/2008 1:15:43 PM
Hello Marius!

You short comment but full of life convinsed me. You will get a private message!
Well Man YOU ARE LUCKY. Now if you join the link below for free I will upgrade you directly for six months or to so long you get the paid money back. I have no request from you.

AdPackNetWork

I know the admin in private. The site is legal and many known members here are upgraded members. Don't lose this chance!

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
9/28/2008 11:50:31 AM

Hi, Georgios!

This Forum is Fantastic!!!!! I wish CONGRATULATIONS to Josephine for such Exquisite Artistry!! I loved everything about this Forum, but, especially you, Georgios. Thank you for being a very special Friend and God Bless You and Your Family! I'm glad I had this chance to Reply to your Forum. I believe that this should be an Award Winning Forum!!!!

Love,

Shirley Ruth Caron

http://saveourchildren2006.tripod.com

http://shirleyswalltapestries.tripod.com

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!