Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall
4/16/2008 2:15:13 AM

Hello Georgios,
Thank you for the invitation. Great choice and exhibition!

Josephine!

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/16/2008 10:55:32 AM

GEO,

Great job as always my friend very enjoyable Thank you for the introduction to Josephine Wall Art and (WebSite) that is so very well laid out and brilliant works . Josephine Thank you for sharing with us all excellent works of art . Have a great day Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 12:23:10 PM
Hello Georgios :-)

I'm sure I have to catch up with lots of things around, but I'm glad I didn't missed this one! Very interesting presentation of Josephine and her Art! It is really Art!

Thank you Georgios for all the time and effort you invest into these posts for us, and

CONGRATULATIONS

Josephine for your beautiful works.

Undying Rose

created by

L E S Z E K   F O R C Z E K

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 4:01:17 PM
Dear Shiley!

My sweet sister. It is true. Josephine's pictures have a depth. They give us the basis to understand the life.

Thought this lady says "I am not mighty" her spirit fill our  fantasy with calmness, emotion and satisfaction.

Monocerus is unicorn in your language. I know Perseus the man who tamed pegasus, the divine flying horse. Our friend Josephine gave us a variation of a legend.

Flight of Aquarius © Josephine Wall
Ode to Pegasus -Click above

Soaring high above the clouds, a girl rides the Pegasus Unicorn, her hair flowing in the breeze created by the gentle beating of his wings. Together they follow the rainbow of hope as it leads them into a future of peace and love for all.

Georgios
I will set up a forum for you. Pegasus will be the subject.

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 4:15:40 PM
Hello Luella!

Are you a Heavenly Cinderella. I saw your latest post. I have to go there and give you smile.

Thank you for the moon eclipse. I am sure Josephine has something related to that. She gave me an idea how to combine her paintings to Greek Mythology.

The Mayan Calendar - Informative video clip related to 2012. A story you  are interested in and I know that this touches you.

Over the Moon
Maya Creation - Click above

As the moon sets into a sky filled with the shimmering colours of the Aurora Borealis, ascending a magical spiral staircase she takes a giant leap over the moon. A mystical creature – part owl and part deer lights her way with it’s candle antlers.

Where is her missing shoe?

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!