Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Philoxenia ArtExhibition # Josephine Wall
4/16/2008 4:29:26 PM
Hello Myrna!

Thank you for joining this very special forum. Thank you for the comments. By the following painting I wanted to remember our friends the root of your name, Myrna. It is related to salt water. My marvelous mother tongue.

Ocean of dreams
Ocean of Dreams © Josephine Wall
Oceanic sounds.

Sailing on an ocean of stars the galleon with its beautiful figurehead, heads of into the night. As it sails the dream bringer unfurls her cloak and a myriad dreams spill out in its wake.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 4:34:49 PM

Thank you Georgios. Your taste is exquisite, and you always know the appropriate video to post for everyone.

My connection is running a bit poorly right now, so I will be back to view the video when it is stronger.  I know I will love it.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 4:47:23 PM
Hello Mary!

Thank you Mary for the nice mesage and your congratulations. There are many named Mary here. Who will be next Mary to be featured? You know there is alvways an alternative to chose you or the other one. I use to say "my name was given to me but my friends I chose"

Alternative reality
Alternative Reality © Josephine Wall
Alterantive Alpha and Ωmega

Life is full of choices! Having stepped into a mysterious mirror portal, her reflection is caught between two worlds and she must decide to which reality she belongs. Should she enter the hurly- burly of Victorian London street life that feels so familiar to her, and yet so distant? Or perhaps the eerie neglected buildings are all that remain of a palace where once she was a princess. The indecision is yours!

Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 5:18:15 PM
Hello Lee!

Thank you for your super vision and your smiles to Josephine. You are a great friend doing all your best to stay close  to friends and the reality. Distingueshed you are and we the guests. Keep Up the good work. We all aprreciate what you are doing.

For you a Have another version of AXION ESTI (it is worthy to be ....).
Let's combine this to Josephine's ArtWork. Dryad.

Parenthesis the letter "Y" where ever it appears in a word  it is reated to water.
Cup (KYPELON) water (ΥΔΩΡ) etc. A holder of water. Dryad is related to damp places with lots of moss.

Moss Maiden
Moss Maiden - © Josephine Wall
A Dryad's Tears

The beautiful Dryad lies sleeping amongst the violets with her hair flowing out to make a mossy carpet.  She is joined in her slumbers by two of her fairy friends who nestle peacefully amongst her tresses after a night of magic.

Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 5:29:56 PM
Special Dedication to AnaMaria Padurean

So sweet Ana Maria!

Your greetings to Josephine with a reply on the subject with a painting from another Painter gives the perspective of your intellect and love to drawing and painting.
Thank you for this nice painting.

Bubble Flower
Bubble Flower © Josephine Wall
Fairyland with Loreena McKennitt

From her enchanted flower of bubbles, the fairy blows fragments of fairyland into the mortal world, reminding us that a touch of magic can make any day more beautiful.

Visions of a flying galleon, a cat with wings and a magnificent unicorn, are carried on the wind to far off places, Encased in their delicate multicoloured orbs, they float effortlessly, and yet like our own fantasies are so vulnerable, and can be gone in an instant.

Georgios
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!