Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Judge Others Or Do They Judge You???
10/14/2007 3:13:28 PM

Hi Diane,

Yes Diane we have talked about this for a long time now and coming to no conclusions. I know this is a very sensitive subject for many people to put into words, as no one wants to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Some people do look at the appearance of another and automatically think there is nothing wrong with you that is if you look healthy without moving. Appearance is the start of how people really want to see you and then change their opinion once they find out something is wrong "this is only some people not all people".

Reading your post of how my post after my poem took courage to write and that I- should stand tall with pride for writing both of them. Diane I am a very Proud man for who and what I am in my life. We have seen this together here in my city where we shook our heads in disbelief on others actions.

Diane thank-you for coming and sharing with us.

Love, Light, and Gratitude,

Michael

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 4:13:27 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/14/2007 5:01:24 PM

Hi Lisa,

Thank-you for coming to my forum and sharing with us all here. I have also never judged people other than how they show their true selves not by first appearance.

Lisa I also wrote my post with tears running freely as I never thought I would open up my emotions to this many people publicly. This was the hardest forum I have wrote and fought with to post here or anywhere else.

May God Bless you Lisa and guide you safely thru your life.

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 1:08:46 AM

Hi Kari,

Thank-you Kari for coming and sharing with us. Kari I was hoping this would help others open up to the right people. I do know others do understand what I am saying here.

We all know kids run the house except when things get out of hand then parents step in and straighten everything out.  (LOL)

Have a great week and keep your writing coming.

Blessed be

Your friend the Poet

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2007 11:40:21 AM

Hi Pauline,

Pauline "if" people followed your quote from the "Good Book" the world would be as peaceful as Heaven itself. There is always positive and negative around the world all we can do is help change the negative to positive no matter what others want.

I want to thank-you Pauline for coming and sharing your view with all of us.

Love, Light, and Gratitude

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!