Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Judge Others Or Do They Judge You???
11/1/2007 12:57:22 AM

One more thing Michael.

your Hair is amazing, so is your Beard!!!!lol lol

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 5:10:26 PM

Hello Friendly Marketer,

It is good to see you sharing a very Positive point in life. If we only look upon the good things that happen to us everything does work out most if the time for us all. There are some times being an optimist is not enough for some to over come the judgment that was passed already.

Thank-you for expressing your thoughts.

Love, Light, and Gratitude

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 9:33:22 PM

Hi Thomas,

Thomas your pictures are Beautiful and speak a thousand words to me about how you feel. Yes to judge is human I agree with you there as we all do it without thinking first of the pain we have or will create from our comments.

You have mentioned 2 other very Spiritual people here Thomas who also do Poetry of their own. Nick and Kari are very excellent writers  in their own style of Poetry and Spiritualism.

My friend you mentioned that Judgment should be done by the Higher Powers not us.

Thomas may you be Blessed with everything you want in your life.

Michael
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2007 6:20:44 PM

Hello Brother Michael

Maybe those mentioned people only see what they  wish to see and only hear with one ear. The work you do here for us is a special gift from our Father and for that you should be grateful as we are too you for sharing your beautiful poems and thoughts. People have been like this since the beginning of time and a few have escaped the never ending consuming circle, so welcome to the club my friend!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 6:31:40 AM

Hi Donna,

Thank-you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts and experience with us. I agree with you about women having to put up with this kind of hassle for a long time now. Donna I am sure with your work experience in the hospital you would have seen some cases like you have said about "they would stand out for being different if allowed out in public".

Your friend Donna was very courageous and proud to just let them stare at her without really acknowledging them. We do notice them it is how we react is the big difference as when we react it is giving them the power over us making us feel down on ourselves.

Love, Light, and Gratitude

Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!