Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Judge Others Or Do They Judge You???
10/24/2007 3:05:11 PM
Hi Roger,

Roger Thank-you for coming and sharing your honesty as much as there is the fear of being judged by wrong wording of a statement. As I knew this was a sensitive subject when I wrote what I have in this forum I was expecting honesty in the reply posts. You have stated many truths about the subject and how we are responsible for how we present ourselves where ever we go in public.

I have met with and spoken with many disabled people since I was diagnosed with my disease who have mostly stated the same concerns. They are just tired of being told they have nothing wrong with them as they very healthy even tho they  are just clumsy and accident prone.

In your example story yes the circumstances could have been different if better directions and questions were asked for ahead of time. Hindsight is always a 20/20 vision of what should have occurred if certain things would have been done. This does sound like you hit a bad neighborhood during your venture to the store where you do have to watch where you are heading.

The point I am trying to make is people do judge but most of the time it is done in haste.

Love, Light, and Gratitude

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 12:23:05 AM

Hi Rina,

Thank-you for coming and sharing with us all here. The picture and verse are Beautiful and so very true.

Rina may you be Blessed for all the work you do for others.

Love, Light, and Gratitude,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 12:26:29 AM

Hello Jim,

Thank-you for coming and enjoying the poem with us.

Many Blessings

Love, Light, and Gratitude,

Michael
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 12:31:53 AM

Hello Nick,

Your pictures paint a thousand words more than my poem. Thank-you Nick for your insightful pictures.

Love, Light, and Gratitude

Michael
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2007 12:56:03 AM

Michael,

You may only be one Person in this World but to that one Person you are the World.

You Michael are a Hero!!!!!

Much love always,

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!