Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/24/2008 9:35:43 AM

Team,

Nice work as always Thank you for all you do Gods speed :-) Lee

Congratulations Betty !

Enjoy your week in the POTW Spotlight pleasure & honor to call you friend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 9:47:34 AM
Beautiful Betty!
Congratulations, I just love that you are featured to share with us a snippet of your wonderful life. I was watching a show on shopping in New Orleans in the '40's and I can just see you and your Momma in that setting dressed to the nines, hat, gloves-strolling down the avenue (I can just picture the hats too!).
From one great broad to another "You Go Girl!"
I know you and your guy turn heads as you majesticaly take your tuns on the dance floor.

+0
3/24/2008 1:50:38 PM
Hey Queen Betty, you are no stranger to us around here. Thanks for all of your loving-kindness. Enjoy your week. Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
3/24/2008 3:06:53 PM

Congratulations Betty, I enjoyed reading your story. You're an amazing woman, having the most amazing life and an inspiration.

Enjoy your week.

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2008 3:21:33 PM

Howdy, girlfriend!!!

Hope this party is still hopping.  Since it just got underway, I would imagine I will be back a few more times!!!

Hope you are enjoying every minute!!

Blessings and hugs,

Judy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!