Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's Time To Honor The 136th POTW, BETTY A. STRANGE
3/23/2008 6:34:01 PM

Hi, Georgios,

Thank you so much for coming to celebrate with us.  And thank you for the beautiful bouquet of roses, and lovely graphic!

Your messages always send a lot of love and encouragement!

Thank you for being one of my Adland friends! 

Betty

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2008 7:37:21 PM

HI BETTY,
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE POTW!! Your bio was fascinating!! Glad you shared your life with us and have fun in the spotlight!!
Take care,
Carla ;)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/23/2008 8:31:38 PM

Hi, Carla,

Thanks for coming to the POTW party! 

The red rose is beautiful, and the congratulations are lovely!  Thanks so much! 

Glad you liked my bio.  It just touched the high-spots, but of course, that's all we can do in that amount of space. I like to write like I like to talk - - lengthy!  ha ha  

Thanks for being my friend, Carla!

Betty 

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2008 8:54:40 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, my Friend!!

Wow, you are the Queen of Adland!!  Betty, you are such a great and positive person here and very deserving of being recognized as the POTW!! 

Have a wonderful time at your POTW party!!  I am so pleased to call you friend and know that you are going to have a ball at this wonderful party in your honor!

Blessings and hugs, Betty.  Enjoy every moment!!

Judy

+0
3/23/2008 9:22:19 PM

Hi, Judy,

I'm so glad you  made it to my party!  I'm so surprised at being named POTW, and so excited!  And of course, I'm loving the party - - but I've ALWAYS loved parties! 

Thanks for such a  beautiful note - the gorgeous purple flowers and all - - but most of all, your kind and warm words, Judy!  I thank you for being one of my friends!

Betty

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!