Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008 -
3/6/2008 1:54:32 PM
Hello Jim!

I am very glad that people from whole world react on the NEW GLOBAL ORDER set up only for very few.

We are all interested in a united Global world and a common future, but a world for human beings not for Illuminati, Sculls and bones, and organizations against humanity.

Internet is a good place to inform people and stay in touch on common subjects.
Those who invented Internet wanted us like sheep to follow them, but they couldn't realize that internet is also a good tool to unite people against all bad things.

I am sure more and more people will be active. It is our future we are talking about.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -MACEDONIA - GREEK VETO- LAST NEWS
3/7/2008 2:17:28 AM

Greek veto threat hangs over NATO expansion plans in Balkans

A name cannot be an objection for the accession of a country

Maxime Verhagen
Dutch Foreign Minister

Greece has said it cannot support Macedonia's bid to join Nato, because of an unresolved dispute over its Balkan neighbour's name. BBC NEWS

Greek Foreign Minister Dora Bakoyannis told reporters in Brussels that Athens backed inviting Albania and Croatia but could not consent to asking Macedonia.

The US President George W. Bush may drop Skopje from the itinerary of his scheduled tour of Balkan states next month. According to the original plan, Bush was to visit Zagreb, Tirana and Skopje following a NATO summit in Bucharest on April 2-4.

I am Expecting a RED EASTER in Balkan.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -MACEDONIA - GREEK VETO- LAST NEWS
3/7/2008 3:38:14 AM

Hi Georgios,

I hope and choose to think that we can ALL UNITE our hearts worldwide against anything to do with (Illuminate) NWO autrocities to mankind.

As you know , I could not agree more that the the present US regime is the biggest CRIMINALITY CADRE GROUP on the planet.  It is time for this to END, and it is happening now.....but WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE can use help!

WE NEED TO FOCUS ON WHAT WE WANT.  Not focus on what we don't want. 

OUR THOUGHTS INDEED CREATE OUR REALITY.
  That is Universal Law.

The GOOD news, is there is a monumental awakening in America right now with Whistle Blowers coming forth left and right (and globally)!  Here is a great example of what we have just seen today.........and bravely ignoring the fact that they are both under GAG ORDERS!

THIS MORNING ON THE THOM HARTMANN SHOW (AIR AMERICA) HE DID A BLUE HOUR WITH MIA FARROW SPEAKING OUT ABOUT 911 TRUTH! SHE HAS A PRIVATE FOUNDATION ALREADY IN PROGRESS THAT IS HELPING FIRST RESPONDER SURVIVORS OF 911 WHO ARE ALL SICK AND DYING FROM THE NO2, NO3, NITRIC ACID AND ELEVATED TRITIUM RADIATION THAT WAS USED TO BRING DOWN THE TOWERS!

YESTERDAY SAM SEDER HAD A SOLDIER ON HIS RADIO SHOW WHO WISHED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS. THIS MAN WORKED FOR THE D.I.A. AND IS A TRAINED MILITARY INTERROGATOR.  HE TOLD EVERYONE THAT ON THE MORNING OF 911 HE WAS PRESENT IN AN UNDERGROUND BUNKER, WHICH IS 50 STORIES BELOW THE WHITE HOUSE.  

HE SAID HE WAS AN ‘EYE WITNESS TO THE CRIME’ AND WAS PRESENT IN THE BUNKER AND ACTUALLY WATCHED VICE PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY OPERATE THE REMOTE JOY STICK, OR THE DEMOLITION TOOL THAT BROUGHT DOWN THE TWIN TOWERS AND BUILDING WTC7!

THIS SOLDIER TOLD HIS STORY ‘ON THE AIR’ TODAY BECAUSE HE IS SUFFERING FROM A BLEEDING ULCER AND MAY NOT LIVE TO TELL IT ANY OTHER WAY!  HE ALSO TOLD EVERYONE: THERE ARE AT LEAST 10  FOUR**** STAR GENERALS WHO ARE GOING TO RESIGN FROM THE PENTAGON.

We are creating our own "peace bomb" here in America, and many of us are willing to step up to the plate spreading the TRUTH!

Let's ALL JOIN HANDS in GLOBAL PRAYER
and VISUALIZE the outcome of PEACE....heaven on earth!

God bless the WORLD,  Jill

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/7/2008 4:19:48 PM

Georgios.  A VERY interesting and thoughtful thread. I'm an American and I'm proud of my country...but like the "Dixie Chicks" I'm not proud of my president. I hope there is no war in the lands that you mention.

You're a very intelligent man Georgios.

"Col Sanders" you are totally a LAFF!  Georgios is NOT a disgrace. I hope you do NOT come back to Geogio's forum and attempt to provoke an Adland war. We know how to use the REPORT button when a member goes to far.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/7/2008 4:31:06 PM

I reported this ColSanders person. Hopefully they will be warned. 

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!