Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008
3/5/2008 5:03:10 PM
Hello Nick!

This member is a false member. Colonel Sanders died 1980. When people have no arguments then they use unfair media to hit you.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 5:10:28 PM

Hey  Colonel Sanders!

Have You RFID CHIP already in Your mind, Sir?

Proud to Serve My Country   
[view]

4 Friends
Member since 3/5/2008

Colonel Colonel Sanders
Gender Male
Location Corbin, Kentucky, United States

Industry Advertising, International, E-Business, Investing
Blog None
Gallery None

+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 5:13:17 PM
Colonel's Friends.

Colonel has 10 friends.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2008 6:52:56 PM
Dearest FALSE COLONEL

TAKE YOUR MASK OFF AND COME IN!

Greeks did never deal with KKK! Colonel Sanders did. America may be proud of you. Check the names of all women some generations back in your genealogy and then come back to me.

Very strange!
Colonel Sanders stole his Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe from a black cook who worked for his parents. Today, more than two decades after his death, Colonel Sanders remains one of the most recognizable figures around the world. KFC has more than 11,000 restaurants in more than 80 countries and territories around the world, and the Colonel’s picture appears outside every one of them.
Nobody knows KFC in Greece!

Greeks did never take similar names. They always had original names. I know that you are a racist and I know how act. You theft our history and now you try to delete us from all maps. You lost the game the countdown began!

Kindly regards,
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: World War III -Started March 2008 - The dead from 80-idssssssssssssss are in My forum
3/5/2008 10:39:50 PM

This news dismays me Georgios, yet we knew it was coming.

I have been keeping tabs on the unrest in the Serbia area and I have also been very worried for Branka, as I have not heard from her in a very long time.

I have also been keeping tabs on the unrest in South America which is getting worse day by day.  And now your news.

It is about to get very difficult for everyone around the world, including the United States.  Those that are not aware, please wake up.  Very difficult times are upon us.

I think this is much bigger than all of us right now, with the likes of Kissinger involved.  We are entering the New World Order, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, the Bildebergers.  This has been a long time in the planning. 

With the elections going full swing, the United States is in a bit of a honeymoon period.  However, I am afraid that despite the winner, things will change quite quickly once the new president is inaugurated.

I will stop now, as I am about to get very controversial.  However, we are entering a new world.  And I say this sadly.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!