Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/24/2008 3:19:55 PM

Yes Anthony

The Time was changed to my knowlage 3 times.
I  came in the room it was empty twice.I just came out of the room at 4pm EST.

We will continue on as we were.
I sent all Temps a note that we were meeting today.
Only one responce from Len.

Den

+0
3/24/2008 3:45:36 PM
Hi buddy, I know it is hard to get it right with little notice Lisa and I set the time 1pm EST and never varied from it. still it was a hoilday and all, we are going to reshedule it and make sure everybody know, then we will see who is serious or not, if they can not be there we will take apoligies and will read then out in the meeting, Sorry I am a bit tough, but this is a business not a play thing. To really have this ticking like a swiss what we need to be like this.

Anthony'
'
'
The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
3/24/2008 3:50:21 PM
Dear friend Thomas, I was not going at you, just the lack of communication all round, Sure we all have things to attend to which sometimes coincides with the hive things.

We are rescheduling

Anthony

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
3/24/2008 9:40:29 PM
Hi Anthony

That is ok I know you would love to help anyone that wants your help as many on the Hive Team also does.There are very giveing people and you and Lisa gave it a shot.

Do not Blame yourself for any miss communications active ppl  with interst make sure they are up to what activity there is in a team that interst them.

We will take a head count of our members.It doesn't matter to me who is in or out we are here they are whereever.

My only promise is to keep active members and we will show progress.
We will find those we seek and work with them as a team.

This forum is the Hub of the Team this is where active members show there true colors.

Inactives will just be taken off the list as easily as they were added to the list.

The Hive doesn't force anyone It works out to once a full member your added to the Share list and have others promoting for you.If that isn't there style that's entirely up to them.

Den

+0
3/25/2008 1:42:46 PM
Hello Anthony and Hive team, i understand it was in general , no worrys mate! Thank you Larry for the update, we have a hive meeting Monday 31st at 1 pm. Happy Bee hiving everyone! :) Promoting and advertising is good for all involved, make sure to use our hive ATU link! You can use the link in my signature if you havent already using it. Have an awesome week!!  Hive Manager TR.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!