Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/23/2008 7:55:06 PM
I'm very thankful for all of you guys being on high speed. I'm a little slow but I still manage to get around some and I'm adding some links to the social networks and doing as much as time allows with having to share the computer with two kids and a grandchild.
I feel like I'm not contributing near enough and I'm very thankful for having this opportunity to be a part of this even if it's a small part.

Thank you all for your patience with me.
I'll try to get on skype tomorrow and fill in wherever I can.

God bless,
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
3/23/2008 9:02:51 PM
I would like to point out there seems to be a mix up about tomorrows meeting of the hive.

I would like to correct this

Hive meeting monday the 24th at 1pm EST time in the hive conference room

All are welcome both hive members and temp. If you can find the time to get there it will be very much appreciated.

Myself and Lisa Simpkins will be leading it. we have some very good tips for you all.

Anthony

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/23/2008 9:14:30 PM

Thank you Anthony for posting this. I will be work tomorrow afternoon. I will definately be getting the meeting minutes from you.

Keep Smiling

Peaches :)

+0
3/23/2008 10:39:19 PM
Hi Guys

Back in adlandpro.Back in my Hive Email.Back in action.

Den
+0
Lee
Lee Smith

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/23/2008 10:44:58 PM

HELLO DEN DEN - so glad you were able to get back to the HIVE.  Not to worry, all is good in the world now, Dennis is here !  hee hee hee.. cool beans.

The E Lady

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!