Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/25/2008 4:20:17 PM
Hello Thomas

Wow you used the Hive Manager access.That's great hope to see more of the appointed managers useing it.April 1st i will be less active but still avable.So to all full and Temps what does these Hive maqnagers do?Hive managers keep the forum and members motivated and active.They deside on where and what to do with Hive Funds.They check programs that are brought to the hive as possable hive programs.They keep links,banners working.Managers are the people  to come to for a question on a fix  on a problem.Managers find and post advertising spots that get our url's out there on the www.So to be a manager is not all fun and games but rewarding.We are equal in the Hive Managers are here to serve.I hope to Bring good news very soon about the Website i'll keep you all posted.

We sold another AutoMatic MailerXp yahooo!

Den
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 7:50:10 AM

HI DENNIS,
Great on selling the mailer!! I know you managers work really hard to keep the hive running. I will be featuring Lee Bee this afternoon at 1 pm if nothing happens.That's at  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carlac  .
 Also I will have sound back today on my computer so I can talk again!
Have a good day and see you all soon.
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2008 9:31:19 AM
Howdy just buzzing by to say hello ,
What great news Dennis. yahooooooooooooooooo .. Everyone is doing a great job be sure to check the boards often and if you do not have your adlandpro set to receive post alerts do so on all the threads here at Adland this will keep you in the loop as to what is happening on the team. I need to update my email list so please everyone send me a PM here at adland so I can send out information as needed..

having said that .. Let's make it a great day .

I will be going back to the doctor in the morning to have another test run .. yippee .. I should be back early afternoon.. no I am still not feeling very well but hoping to get this health issue straightened out soon.. It makes me feel bad not being able to give the team 100% ..

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
3/26/2008 3:24:11 PM
Hi Beez

Sold another Mailer Today Yahooooo again
Keep up the Good Ad plan on this and we will build.

Den
+0
3/27/2008 5:51:51 PM
Scott Crawley here and I have been chosen as a temporary member to the Hive,

So I would like to say thank you for this opportunity and also Hello to all of the team.

Scott
Skype-scwealth Email--scishere63@yahoo.com http://scwealth.cybersolutionz.com God Bless you and yours P.S I am here to show you how to earn online.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!