Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/22/2008 9:51:28 PM
Well I am back to resume my duties in the hive. It has been a very tough week for me what with the POTW and the illness of my brother. However there is nothing more I can do except by here for him. Now that my reign as king of adland it at an ever I need to get back to work for the hive. There is a bit of catching up for me to do, but I am Dennis and Larry will bring me up to speed. I wish to thanks everybody that has continued to cover for me and to all those that are really working hard for the hive.

If anybody would like some positive train I am here, I am happy to do one on ones as well as groups. I believe there is a meeting monday evening. I will be there.

Take care everybody and have a really great easter.

Lee your voice it going to take you where you have never been before. Together you and I will put you on the map, as you know we have some good promoters and musicians to help.

Anthony Hosking

The Success Community http://www.mr-motivator.co.nz
+0
3/23/2008 12:02:53 AM
Just to let you know I did try to use the mailer on my dialup connection and it wasn't really fast enough to complete the tasks with that many safelists in there. So I'm suggesting that we have a mini version for people on dialup and a premium version for those who have a faster connection. I'm thinking for the mini version that maybe there should be only about 100 lists or so in order for dialup users to not have so much time involved and so that the internet doesn't time out before the tasks are done. The mini mailer could be sold for the normal price that's there now, or $20 and the premium one sold for the $49.95

Also I had a slight problem with the yahoo groups. It might be that the groups I used were more strongly moderated. We need to search for unmoderated groups that allow posts to go through without any admin input.

Some of the newer safelists scripts don't allow posts from other places and already have submitters attached to them for a fee. So these lists would not be feasable to use. We also need to find safelists that use normal php scripts. I think mine is one of the newer ones and won't allow remote posting.

I believe once this mailer has been tweaked and we find the right mix of safelists and groups to post to, we'll have a wonderful product that will sell like hotcakes.

Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
3/23/2008 8:43:29 AM
GDay Ant

I hope your brother Kevin is doing better.
I sent you a yahoo message.
Wow i see you got a lil spotlight burnt from being in the adlandpro spot lights so often lately.Our Hive Members love it and are behind you all the way.
ALL HIVERS there will me a Training Meeting MONDAY.
This is to help you organize your advertising plan.
This will show you the easy way to set up ads.
Banner Making and Capture.
The focus is on community ad placement  with graphics

Den

+0
3/23/2008 9:04:30 AM
Hi Rebecca

I have been deleting all those annoying dead safelist.
Once we have that done we are going to check the mailer to see that they all run through the list of safelist non stop.
From there with the mailer it's adding to it or leaveing it as is.
I have been deleting through the mailer 4 times making sure that it will not stop on us.
There is no way of knowning when a safelist goes out of business or the server running it fails.But i'm deleteing and once done will send to larry the file to place on the site.When someone buys the it will run through.
Dial up will time out on some plus the no ones that have the wrong log in info can be taken off the mailer for dial up buyers.First we will want to see it run well for high speed users.
The Mailer is a Great tool like you said it needs Tweaking.

Den

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2008 7:21:34 PM

HI EVERYONE,
I had a good Easter and will be back in full swing tomorrow. I will have to miss the meeting though if it's after 3:30 pm and Dennis knows about that.
Glad you are back Anthony and you are still humble after all that attention! ;)
See you all soon and take care!
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!