Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/21/2008 10:27:01 PM
HELLO BEEZ              

THANK'S FOR KEEPING BUSY THIS WEEK NICE JOB.
WHILE YOUR KEEPING I'VE KEPT BUSY FOR US ALSO.
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TOO THE LAST 2 DAYS.
THE MATTER OF A HIVE DOMAIN NAME AND WEBSITE HAS COME UP.
I'VE BEEN CHECKING PRICES AND SPACE WE NEED TO MAKE A NEW HIVE WEBPAGE PLUS DOMAIN NAME.I'VE BEEN BUSY PULLING FAVORS BENDING EARS AND WORKING ON GETTING US THE RIGHT SPOT FOR OUR WEBSITE TO BE PLACED ON.
SO FROM ENOUGH NAGOTIATIONS ANY DAY NOW WE ARE GETTING OUR HIVE TEAM ALL OF THIS

• Domain name
  • 2 FREE Email Account
  • Website with unlimited pages
  • 100's of customizable site designs to choose from
  • 5GB Storage
  • 20GB Data Transfer
  • 24/7 Live Customer Support

DONATED TO THE HIVE BY A FRIEND OF OUR HIVE TEAM.ALL PAID FOR AS LONG AS WE NEED THE SITE.1 YEAR 2 YEARS WHATEVER.

FINALY I HAVE ON THE TABLE  2 PEOPLE A PRO WEBDESIGNER AND GRAPHIC ARTIST.THIS IS JUST UP IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW I'M STILL WORKING ON IT.

THESE FRIENDS OF THE TEAM SEE THAT OUR CONCEPT CAN WORK.
WE HAVE FRIENDS IN AND OUTSIDE THE TEAM.IT'S ALL UP TO YOU THE MEMBERS TO MAKE ALL THIS HAPPEN FOR EACH OF US.AS OUR HIVE GROWN IT WILL HAVE MANY CHAMBERS.YOU ARE THE FIRST. THE HIVE SUCCESS HINGES ON US AS A TEAM GROWING EVERY DAY.

LETS GET IT HEPPENING IN THE HIVE.TEAM ACTIVITY IS #1 WITH ME I WOULD NEVER TRADE I ACTIVE PERSON WANTING TO HELP AND LEARN FOR A DOZEN INACTIVE SUPER PROMOTERS.OUR HIVE TEAM LIVES BY THIS RULE BAR NONE.

OUR HIVE TEAM WILL NEED A GREAT LOOKING WEBPAGE WE ALL AGREE.
OUR FORUM WILL ALWAYS BE ADLANDPRO THAT IS AGREED ON BY ALL LET'S KEEP TO OUR ROOTS.

I ALSO THINK WITH ALL OF US WORKING AS 1 WE CAN BEE THAT FORCE OF TEAM MARKETERS THAT PROGRAM OWNERS WILL WANT TO BACK UP AND DONATE TOO.THAT IS WHAT WE DO.

DEN

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2008 10:58:16 PM
Sounds Great Dennis. I work from dusk till dawn from home to library, so if im not here for more than a day give me a call on my cell , its on my new banner http://SuperSeoSubmitter.Com  Just make sure that its Pacific time Lol. Later Bees! Have a great Easter Weekend!! God_bless you all.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2008 6:12:16 AM

HI TEAM,
Thanks for all your work Dennis to get that together for us. That sounds like it'll be great!
Have a good week-end you all and I will talk to you on Monday :)
Sincerely,
Carla

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/22/2008 8:00:08 AM
Thanks thomas and carla

we are moveing in leaps and bounds.the hive team is the backing i need to use as leverage imaguine what can be accomplished with real team backing.i could never do this alone.as i've said a million times in adlandpro the porwer of the pro is in the acitve members the rest is just software.working alone gets us only what 1 can do.working with many there is no end of the possibilities.every bee in the hive in unique lets be glad to have these great members backing us as a team.

Den
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2008 9:14:30 AM

hello Dennis...have you been busy or have you been busy...are you kidding..you got all this together for the hive...I would say that you have been busy getting our own hive web site and domain...I this is a great step forward for the hive...and will set us apart from others..I agree with you we have greatest hive team...you are a great group of bees...the sharing and helping each other is not limited...every time I turn around ..someone is making a suggestion and a great idea...that is what it a great team effort ...I am proud to beeeee to be a member and proud of each member

Thank you all...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!