Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Methods for Promoting....
3/19/2008 3:55:25 PM

HI TEAM,
Please remember Geketa today in thoughts and prayers she is under the weather some. Soon she'll be right as rain I'm sure!
IF anyone needs anything just hollar ! :) I'm on skype and  sometimes yahoo.
Thanks,
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: OUR HIVE TEAM
3/20/2008 5:22:52 PM

Free Vs. Paid  IN ADLANDPRO

Feature Description FREE PAID
Direct Contact - Email Contact your friends directly through personal email No Yes
Profile Reports Det. Detailed profile reports indicating userid's and number of hits No Yes
Message Notification Receive notification that a personal message from you was opened by the recipient. No Yes
Monthly Community Blast Set up an announcement send to all Community members once per month. No Yes
Exclusive Referral Ads Ads displayed on the community to your down line will be your ads only. No other advertising will be displayed. No Yes
Community Ads - Renewable Offers and Requests are refreshed to keep them at the top of the results each hour. No Yes
Member Search - Adv. Search for members with advanced search criteria No Yes
Friend Forum Mute Disable all forum messages sent by a specific friend. No Yes
Photo Profile Upload a color digital photo to your Adlandpro Profile Yes Yes
Mini Web Pages About Me and Web Page to place your own banners and info Yes Yes
Forum Shortcuts Your forums are attached to your profile for easy redirection Yes Yes
Profile Reports Std. Basic daily profile reports with hit stats.  Yes No
Profile Stats Send and receive feedback on your community profile Yes Yes
Direct Contact - Web Contact your friends list through your community.  Yes Yes
Community Ads - Basic Place offers and requests into the offers request section Yes Yes
Public Forums Included Create and moderate your own forum (max) 1 3
Private Forums Included Create and moderate your own private forum (max) 0 unlim.
Member Search - Basic Search for members by First & Last Name, and country. Yes Yes
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2008 9:46:47 PM
Thanks Carla and Dennis for the info! God_bless you all.  I got an email from Lee and she wanted to have me play some guitar on a track for her, if someone can get in touch with her she can find me over at Lazzeos as a just became a staff member over there. Thanks Hive team! http://lazzeo.com/signup?friend=thomasrichmondsteam
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2008 6:48:43 AM

HI THOMAS,
We all talk on skype as well  :)
If anyone wants to make banners that are clickable and need help with that go to www.flashbanner.com and go to the FREE link at the bottom.
Have a good Easter!
Carla ;)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
3/21/2008 7:04:09 AM
Hi Thomas

Yes Lazzeo is in trouble i got a letter from Kathy H.There are to many of these connunities out there now the iceing on the community cake is gone.
Many won't last the year.In Adlandpro  we have the best of the best  and will always be Hive home base.

Den

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!