Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week - Fourth Edition
8/15/2005 11:17:14 AM
How right you guys are! Eileen is top notch!!! Maggie
+0
8/15/2005 11:30:39 AM
HI John, Thanks so much for the invite to your forum. I think it is so nice that you started a forum like this to recognize one of our AdlandPro family. This was definitely a great idea you came up with!And after meeting Shelly Xenia I think one day she will be posted here as well. every body have a really great day.
Folks ARound TheWorld,IfYouWant ToKnowHow ToEarn$100,000 In 12Months With NoDownLines ToBuild OrProducts ToSell, Then YouNeed To TakeA CoupleMinutes ToRead My WebPage. I'm NotHere ToSell YouAnything. JustShare KnowledgeWith YOURFamily,OtherMarketers&Friend
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2005 11:48:29 AM
Hey we really are being spoilt this week.. Eileen Harvey and Kathy Martin. A dream team indeed John. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/15/2005 11:23:38 PM
Congrats Eileen no one more deserving than Eileen Harvey for this honor.I was sold when i seen that big smile of Eileen's.One of the sweetest trustworthy people in adlandpro.I respect Eileen and all that she stands for.Great pick guys and nice job. Regards Dennis
+0
8/16/2005 2:53:14 AM
A BIG WARM CONGRATULATIONS to Eileen - and although I have only discovered the "Friends feature" in AdLandPro about a week ago - and WOW! what a wonderful revelation and how exciting especially for someone living very isolated very far away with mainly the virtual opening to the larger world of MAN at her email doorstep... And I have no idea yet as to how the nominations work here, how to set up a Forum and what the Hot Seat is (well... I DO have my ideas about it but everything should be based on proper KNOWING :) YES! It WILL happen, step by step and with a little time and a little help which I know is around in AdLandPro :) And then: all I know is that Eileen deserves it and I am happy to see her as a Friend. Thank you for your warmth and wisdom and the genuine value of your Forum. From Cape Town with a virtual hug, Bianca
weGOtop Teamleader "Where Ego becomes WeGo!" Cape Town - South Africa http://www.yorgobizz.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!