Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week - Fourth Edition
8/16/2005 5:18:52 AM
Hello my AdlandPro friends! I want to thank the following people for coming here to show support for Eileen: Thank You! Harold Coram Beverly Armstrong Paul Davey Sheri Webber Kathy Martin Hilda Hoeppner Shelly Hargis Glo Williams Marion Tucker Nan Herring Vi Shahan Marilyn Ali Daphne Unsted Lisa Reddell Margaret Hollingsworth Fredie McKinney Dennis Clairmont Bianca Gubalke WOW Eileen! You have a lot of true friends! I also want to thank you folks for the kind words that where direct towards me. :-) Take care my friends! :-) JOHN
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 7:01:22 AM
Wow! John You are right I do have a lot of friends. I also would like to Thank everyone who came to show support for me on this Feature of the week. It means a lot to me to have all my friends by my side on such an honor. After seeing all the people here today I truely know that I am in the right place. I could have never imagined that I would have so many wonderful friends, that really care :) Each and everyone of you have a Place in my heart, and I am truely blessed to call everyone of you my friends. Thanks to "All" for this Wonderful Honor! Love and God Bless All, Eileen P.S. Sorry for the late post But I really have been having issues with Road Runner, They have been down and Up and down,since Friday, LOL
+0
8/16/2005 2:07:07 PM
Eileen, It's nice to finally see the Queen of the prom. :-) You deserve all the praise you are getting. Have a great day my friend! JOHN
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 2:11:45 PM
Hello Eileen, Im so glad you were picked you truly are very special, loving and always there to help,Congrads, love kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2005 4:33:45 PM
Hi John and Kathy, Eileen is a sweet, joiful, person. Her smile describes her very well. Realy a likeble person; and pro too! A true friend. All my best wishes to you Eileen, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!