Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is the Main Objective of MLM?
1/28/2008 9:52:19 PM

Thanks, Thomas!

Most people would be happy with a definite extra $100 per week.  Good things take time and effort, getting the first check for over $100 is always exciting, then getting it to grow larger really takes consistent promoting.  People start out wanting a huge paycheck, the reality is...we all start small and hopefully stick with it until...!!!  Most businesses pay monthly so getting to $400 a month in an MLM business either means doing it all ourself or hopefully getting some good people who make small consistent efforts.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2008 9:55:38 PM

Thanks, Shannon!

People need to make a longterm commitment to their businesses, there's so much in front of us on the internet, everyone does so much program-jumping! 

New Reply
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
1/28/2008 11:14:11 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Good advice!  When I first started in network marketing 10 years ago it was because I did not want to go back into the corporate world where I worked as a paralegal for 20 years.

I wanted to create income from home.  I am doing that.

I did not realize at the time how much personal development is involved with network marketing.  I love it!

In recent years I have realized that network marketing for me is more than money and more than personal development.  It is a tool to attract like minded people who want to connect and build relationships for the benefit of everyone on the team.

It is a spiritual connection.

I am so grateful for the passive income I now receive through several companies, for as you said, if you are willing to put in some up front work, the rewards are great.

I completely love the multiple income streams I have created through network markteting, affiliate marketing and internet marketing.

Thanks for your forum here!

Many blessings.

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
New Reply
+0
1/29/2008 5:20:38 AM
Thanks Kathaleen for this wonderful article.Really this is an eye opener for all those disappointed lot in the business sathyanarayana.d __________________ Anybody can try this: http://track.lativio.com/hit.php?w=117660&p=2&s=45
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2008 9:17:30 AM
Thanks, Linda!

Good luck in everything you do!!
New Reply