Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: These FAQs were deleted by a heavy promoter of LawnChairMillionaire. Makes you wonder, doesn't it???
1/10/2008 3:56:02 PM

Well, I didnt put in a ticket because I'm not a member yet.  I first replied to the email they sent me, support@getlcmnow.com and then 2 weeks later I emailed the address on their website at the bottom link in their contact info, support@lawnchairmillionaire.net and I have not had a reply from either of those.

Are they only answering emails from members?  They are losing business from people who may have been interested in joining, but since they don't reply, because obviously they only reply to people who have already given them money, they are losing potential business. 

If the company would have answered my first email of 4 weeks ago in a timely manner, with good information, I was also excited about joining a month ago, but their lack of response toward non-members is appalling.

New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: These FAQs were deleted by a heavy promoter of LawnChairMillionaire. Makes you wonder, doesn't it???
1/10/2008 4:04:51 PM
Lady of the other side the big RIVER.

My transatlantic friend Katleen today I don't care what you say because I feel like a teenager. Take a look and you will stay very close and feel same I am sure. I have folowed the program from outside. Many friend recommendws me to join I did not. All I ahve to say  is a rpgram must give out a "manual" befor it laucnes otherwise tehy will not find me in their interest sphere.

FEEL THE FEELINGS I GET FROM MY GUARD ANGELS
THEY SHOW YOU THE WAY TO HAVE ANY POSITIVE VISION
and
ENDLESS EMOTION

Your Guear Angel from Greece
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 4:36:20 PM
Hello Kathleen!

Toady is my Birthday and I am jumping in some forums without any close mind to the topics or the opinions and I may be OFF TOPIC.

Reading closer your thread and critics to the program LawnChairMillionaire and the replies I can see you are stating against a program that you aren't a member in and that may harm others who believe in the program and maybe have invested some money or friends who really have positive experience from the program or even earn from the program.

I believe there are some promotion spams because I told them not to send me any more information but that was empty words. BUT I can also mention friends who earn money from the program and they may have a total different opinion.

I recommend to stay closer to the programs you are a member in and see how legal they are by giving us your internal experience instead of giving an opinion in programs where you only have external general information.

Your Good Friend
Georgios

PS Sorry for all mismatches in my first post "BIRTHDAY" = to much wine
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 5:50:46 PM

Georgios,

I obviously can't be an insider until they reply to my emails to their support.  I'm not going to join something if the company does not reply to questions before people join.

Now I'm going to moderate this forum.  I said a few weeks ago no more discussions about Lawnchair but one of the members restarted it today, they are lucky I read their posts.

Now no more discussions in my forum about LawnChairMillionaire.  This forum will be moderated and I won't let any of them through.  It's my forum, my decision, my 1,600+ friends that it took me 2 years to gather here, that's why.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!