Menu

Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: These FAQs were deleted by a heavy promoter of LawnChairMillionaire. Makes you wonder, doesn't it???
1/10/2008 3:14:36 PM
Hello Kathleen,

I was one of the members here that joined Lawn Chair Millionaire and I was so excited about this program that I've sent some personal emails promoting it, you were one of the friends I sent this message. I don't usually do this but this time I really got excited and besides I trusted my sponsor who is a really successful online marketer. I don't believe that successful people would risk in scams (but no one ever knows!!!)

Well, I don't want to bother you. I just want to say that I WAS PAID!!!!! My earnings are in my Virtual Money Card and I can withdraw them at any ATM anytime I want (I just don't know yet in which Bank's ATM in Athens I can do it, but I'll find it out as VMC is in over 150 countries all over the world including Greece).

I don't blame people who search and find something bad about a program but sometimes things are not as we think. This is a proof. You all do well when you are suspisious about a program but how can you be so sure and you post against it? Do you realize that if someone would like to join, after these posts he didn't? Do you realize that I may lost a possible member under me? Not only me but some other friends here who have joined LCM and have already been paid. I hope they will come and post here.

Dimitra

http://195522.lawnchairmillionaire.com

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: These FAQs were deleted by a heavy promoter of LawnChairMillionaire. Makes you wonder, doesn't it???
1/10/2008 3:31:50 PM

Hi Dimitra,

What would really turn people off from joining, as in my case, is that I sent 2 emails to support at LawnChairMillionaire, one on December 13th, and the second email 2 weeks later, and neither of them has been answered yet. 

There's still the issue that LawnChair doesn't mention anywhere on their 6-page site that people who don't recruit will need to pay extra for the debit card so they can get paid.  Those people who joined because it was a no-recruiting-necessary business don't find out until AFTER they have paid $79.98 that they need to pay more if they want to receive commissions. 

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 3:33:51 PM
Where's the support from the company? There is none.  If they don't answer their support emails within a MONTH?
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 3:43:07 PM

I would rather earn slowly with a company that really gives support within a faster time, instead of earning quickly with some anonymous owners who don't ever answer the emails.

New Reply
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 3:52:16 PM
Kathleen,

I don't believe that I will be rich with this program but this one at least paid me.

As about the support from the company : I had some questions that were not included in their FAQs. I submitted a ticket for each one of them (in different time) and I had a reply within 2 days in EACH ONE of my questions.

I am not here to argue but just say the facts.

Dimitra

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!