Menu

Re: These FAQs were deleted by a heavy promoter of LawnChairMillionaire. Makes you wonder, doesn't it???
12/20/2007 2:25:09 PM
Hi there Kathlene I do so agree with you did;nt know about $40 card but I was to suspicious so did not join. Thank you You and your family have a MERRY XMAS and a happy new year.. Terry
T J Donehue
New Reply
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: These FAQs were deleted by a heavy promoter of LawnChairMillionaire. Makes you wonder, doesn't it???
12/20/2007 10:20:24 PM

hello Kathleen...thank you for keeping us informed...I get several emails on this outside Adland...and thank you very much for my candle

Happy Holidays...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
New Reply
+0
Lotus Joshua

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/21/2007 12:40:16 AM
Hi Kathleen, Thank you for checking out information on behalf of Adlanders. I do not believe anybody who days that you will earn money even when you 1. DO NOTHING 2. PROMOTE NOTHING 3. THEY WILL DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU My question is, "If they can make all that money without doing any work, then why do they need others to join them?" I BELIEVE IN THE GOOD OLD 'DILIGENT EFFORT' TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN ANY VENTURE. In my company we say, "It will be 2-3 times harder than you think it will be. But it will be 10 times more rewarding!" Isn't it worth working 10-12 hours a week DILIGENTLY, to get $50, $75 or $100K in 2-4 years? Some of my friends have achieved it and I am working towards it. http://theschoolbusdriver.com/ WeHelp
Your decision today will decide your destiny tomorrow. Health is Wealth http://zealforall.com Kamala Paul 713-723-1081 hisanta2003@yahoo.com
New Reply
+0
12/21/2007 4:37:27 PM
Hi Kathleen, I don't know about anyone else, but when the explanation includes words not normally used in everyday language (ie, 'algorithm') I turn off. Or if a 'business' has a name that, when I say it out loud, makes no sense I turn off. Unfortunately, the language and method used by this owner is not illegal, but it is certainly misleading. I'm so glad that various people I've come into conatct with are doing due diligence the way you are! Sadly, I think a lot of people are going to be durped by this scam. I'm with Lee - I hang onto my money till there's no doubt in my mind and when I know where to go to hunt down the owners if I need to!
New Reply
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/24/2007 2:44:12 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this program. I have received several email advertising spiels about it, but am always suspicious about new programs of this nature. I joined a couple when I first came online, but never made any money. They just took my money. I have learned to be much more cautious about all the promises.

DonnaZ

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!