Menu

Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/18/2007 3:24:49 PM

Strange how they are (all of a sudden) planing to add a FREE program to the Vault.

One final announcement is we have been working for weeks to put together an exclusive opportunity available to Lawn Chair Millionaire members only. If and when the deal is finalized it will be added to The Vault and will be available to everyone FREE of charge!

The "deal" has been a long time secret held by the founders of Lawn Chair Millionaire and they are extremely anxious to introduce it to you if they can pull it off. We should have confirmation in the next few weeks. At this point there is no set time frame... but if all goes to plan it should be available soon.

This new addition to The Vault is a truly passive, set and forget income opportunity. You absolutely won't believe how profitable it can be. And again, you don't have to join anything or pay anything to use it!

http://www.rioy.buzzclix.com - Our business is easy, no selling, no calling, no recruiting.

New Reply
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: To LAWNCHAIR MILLIONAIRE MEMBERS...can any of you tell me the name of the owner and are they...
12/18/2007 8:00:39 PM

Hi Kathleen,

I did a whois search on the .com and found a
phone number and address as you said, in
Canada.

Have you tried calling the number?

Someone did send me the names of the owners and
one of my business contacts knows them.

After reading some of the posts in this forum I felt the
need to provide a little more information about some
updates at Lawn Chair Millionaire

My moneyline pool shares has risen to $110 total and $40 for the first month.

So, the pool share may rise over time as more people upgrade.

I'm assuming these are people who are upgrading from the pre-enrollees the same day I joined.

Also, the money card price has gone down significantly.

Here are the prices below:

Sponsor 0 $24.99 + $15.00 s&h
Sponsor 1 $19.99 + $15.00 s&h
Sponsor 2 $9.99 + $15.00 s&h
Sponsor 3 FREE! FREE!

All the latest news on Lawn Chair Millionaire is in my forum:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/908701.aspx

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 11:24:01 AM

Why is there a $15 shipping charge on a plastic card?  Those prices would actually be $40, $35 and $25.  I think they should just offer it to everyone at a flat rate of $25.  We shouldnt need to search around for info about the owners. 

They still didn't tell people about the additional costs of the money cards anywhere on the 6 page website.

How do you think this would go if people had to join by mail?  The first 2 steps are normal in 2-step direct mail, giving your contact info to receive more info, then receiving details and paying the joining fee.

BUT what about that pesky third step of then finding out later after paying $80 that there's more to pay?  How do you think people in the real world would respond to THAT?  They wouldn't!  They would demand their money back and file a complaint with a business regulating agency!  Complaint after complaint from hundreds of people!  That's how it would go if this company tried this crap in the world of print advertising.  There are no hidden third steps, know why?  Companies that do this stuff are soon put out of business.

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 11:29:04 AM
LawnChairMillionaire: No recruiting necessary, but if you don't, we're gonna stiff you $15 extra on the card you NEED to get paid because we don't offer any other options of being paid, oh and by the way, you also need to pay $15 shipping charge on a little plastic card that could really be sent internationally for about the 1-ounce or 2-ounce postal rate, maybe 2 bucks maximum shipping cost anywhere worldwide.
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 11:45:27 AM

I contacted Richard Fischetti, the owner of 123CashBiz, about his thoughts on LawnChair, he has heard of it already from tons of other people, he has thousands of people in 123Cash, this is what he replied to me, oh hey by the way, see how he includes his name and phone number in his emails!  (I emailed Lawnchair 6 days ago and have not had a response yet!):

<< I've heard nothing but bad things about this company, stay far away from them.

Sincerely,
Richard A. Fischetti

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

R. A. Fischetti
P.O. Box 1145
Topock, AZ 86436
(928) 768-2704  >>

Join 123CashBiz, no secrets! http://www.123cash.biz/affiliates/t.php?rid=1234

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!