Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sherry Hill

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Feature Of The Week - 3rd Edition
8/8/2005 5:34:54 AM
That is absolutly GREAT!
+0
8/8/2005 8:17:32 AM
I had no idea Jeffrey was part of this community, I thought he was one of your offline friends John. Duh! As I said before, I'm very happy for him. Thanks for keeping us up on this.
+0
8/8/2005 10:10:23 AM
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to thank everyone who has showed up again to honor Jeffrey. Jeffrey is like a brother to me so this means a lot to me to be able to honor him like this. Thank you Jeffrey for always being there for us! *************************************************************** CHECK THIS OUT!!! http://www.dipetane.net/html/feature_of_the_week.html Click On The Banners And On The Profiles!!! *************************************************************** JOHN
+0
Re: Jeffrey Is...recuperating.
8/8/2005 1:02:29 PM
I joined this community because of the high quality of people here, and I look forward to getting to know another Gem in the Adland arena. Welcome Back, Jeffrey. God Bless
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/8/2005 1:47:34 PM
Hi Jeffrey, I want to wish you all the best in the world, most of all health, strengh and a great deal of happyness along with your children. I'm very happy to know that you're on your way to recovery. From all my heart, Anamaria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!