Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Feature Of The Week - 3rd Edition
8/7/2005 11:30:42 PM
Hello Kathy & John, Thank you very much for this invitation. This was an excellent choice (Jeffrey OBrien), for I don't know anyone who deserves it more than he does. Jeffrey is a true gentleman, and an excellent person and friend. I have never met Jeffrey in person, but can't wait to, because he is just flat awsome! And to top it all off, I didn't even know his eyes were that bad. To talk with Jeffrey, you wouldn't think a thing was wrong. I truly Thank God for his fantastic outcome with his eye surgery, that is truly Great News. Congratulations Jeffrey, and God Bless you my good friend. respectfully,
+0
8/8/2005 12:11:27 AM
Hi, Thanks for the invitation Dainty http://www.Dainty1234.com
Dainty Heavenly
+0
8/8/2005 12:15:46 AM
John, thanks for the invite and great to see Jeffrey as the one chosen. And Ms. Beverly, you pointed out what I was missing for the past 36+ hours. "JEFFREY". He really is missed. Hurry back soon, mate. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Jeffrey Is...recuperating.
8/8/2005 2:06:13 AM
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to comment that Jeffrey probably has to rest his eyes since he just had his surgery. He probably has a ton of e-mails that he has to answer too so it may be a while before he can reply. Lets give him a chance to recuperate, mean while just let him know how much you appreciate him by posting your thanks and sentiments here in on our forum. Take care! John Sanchez & Kathy Martin *************************************************************** CHECK THIS OUT!!! http://www.dipetane.net/html/feature_of_the_week.html Click On The Banners And On The Profiles!!! ***************************************************************
+0
HANS (DK)

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/8/2005 2:26:25 AM
- Thank you for inviting me to your new forum. - I would like to invite to obtain your membership of NETWORKERS 1st CLASS CLUB (its free)
-you will benefit a lot
. (link below). Best Regards and Wishes HANS
Best Regards and Wishes HANS NIELSEN Your Scandinavian Friend
CLICK "Get more worldwide ACTIVE online friends/contacts ;-)"
+0