Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Feature Of The Week - 3rd Edition
8/7/2005 10:14:25 PM
Why did we choose Jeffrey as this week’s feature of the week? Well, as you know the main reason for this forum is to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Jeffrey became one of our best friends rapidly because of his thoughtful and generous character. Without asking him he would do things like submit our sites to search engines and sign us up for our own free official.ws domain names. We could go on but you get the idea. He is a great friend to have. Congratulations Jeffrey you deserve this honor! John Sanchez & Kathy Martin
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 10:17:00 PM
Hello John, Congradulations Jeffrey to a most wonderful person.Thank you for always being there for your friends,You are a treasure. Very glad your eye surgery was a sucess. Many blessings to you my friend, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 10:53:14 PM
oooooooooooooooooooo jeffery is one of myy new frinds and i am so happy for him.
+0
Dave Young

151 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 10:54:50 PM
Hello John and Kathy, I know quite a few people that I can't say many can match Jeffrey. I have talked with Jeffrey a few times, and not once did he ever complain about his life. He always speaks highly of others and will always be there to help. It seems that this community has been silenced since he has been away, but just wait until he gets back, and Adland is going to rock. Thanks for honouring Jeffrey today and I feel he desrves to be honoured every day, as I am honoured to be his friend. Make it a special day!
+0
8/7/2005 11:28:12 PM
Jeffrey, I am really glad that everything worked out for you. Best Wishes for the future.
http://www.SendOutCards.com Referall number: 5147
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!