Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/20/2007 4:32:01 PM

Hi Jason,

You are so right.  At first it sort of got me down and I prayed on it.  I refused to let a bad situation get me down.  My mother says I am one of the strongest people she knows, I don't know about that, but I try hard at anything I do.

Thank you for the kind thoughts and well wishes.  Will see you at my-easy-promoter and viralurl soon.

friendship_163.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 4:39:04 PM

Hey Judy,

Thanks for checking back in.  I am still at it and enjoying every moment.  I just got through taking a break to limber up the old bones.  I am having a fantstic time and enjoying every minute of it.

On my way to find some music to listen to while I am typing.  Have a great day.

yr0305.jpg picture by jeana900

433942svt4j3j483borroedfromSharonLe.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 4:44:28 PM

Hi Stephen,

I'm sitting here on my throne waiting for you to join me.  I have been over to take a look at the race for the POTW, I am proud of you.  RUN, Stephen......Run.........Just joking.

yr0402.gif picture by jeana900

Blessing,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 4:49:08 PM

Hi Sara,

You are the best my friend.  So glad you enjoyed my bio.  Please don't be sad.  Be glad that I overcame all that adversity and have become a better person in spite of it.  Love your forum and will see you there soon.

ty0705.gif picture by jeana900

Love and blessings,

Beryl

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 4:57:38 PM

Hi Beef,

I have enjoyed speaking with you also.  You are such an amazing and inspiring person.  I am learning so much from you. 

Until meeting you over at CMU7, I could not market on the internet, now I know all I have to do is follow your lead and go for it.  I thank you for being my friend and for everything you do for all.

Blessings my friend and mentor.

ty0404.gif picture by jeana900

Beryl

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!