Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/20/2007 9:20:11 AM

Hi Beryl,

I am just checking in on your party - looks like it is going to be one of the best every POTW parties at Adland!!

You rock my friend - enjoy your royalty!!! 

Hugs and blessings,

Judy

+0
11/20/2007 9:25:29 AM
Thanks John & Pauline. Hey Beryl, you are truly a special person and friend. We are so blessed to have you with us here at Adlandpro and enjoy your party. Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
11/20/2007 10:00:12 AM

Thank you Pauline and John for your supportive statement of Beryl.

Beryl, your bio was interesting, sad in many ways, but so positive when now you have found a true Friend.  We find you to be a great asset here at ALP and in only 8 months you have gone to the top!!

May God continue to bless you and for everyone,

A Blessed Thanksgiving,

Sara

+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 1:24:32 PM
Hi John and Pauline,

CONGATULATIONS JEAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Have an AWESOME THANKSGIVING!

I have enjoyed our converstaions and look forward to working with you at CMU7.

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2007 1:31:26 PM

Hi Again Beryl,

Just wanted to stop by and see how the Celebration was going.  Looks like you're having a ball.  Enjoy it my Friend, you deserve it.

I also wanted to thank you for your kind words and the cute Graphic.  That picture kind of reminds me of the story about the young lady who was always going around looking everywhere for Mr. "Right".  She finally found him, only to learn, too late, that his First Name was "Always".

Once Again

Have A Blessed Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!