Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
April Blitz
4/1/2008 7:49:45 AM
....April Blitz....

Get the World Card Membership Card for life......... Avoid the yearly membership fee by purchasing the world card PLUS the training kit and recieve this lifetime membership offer. Offer available for the month of April only!

One World United is an exploding new company. Our Members receive discounts at the point of sale when making purchases on their every day items from our participating merchants.

Our membership card doubles as a MasterCard Debit card.

Affiliates can earn from up to 12 income streams in our unique (but complicated..LOL) commission/pay plan. Earn from growing our membership base as well as expanding our participating Merchants. Work with our Merchant services Department and merchants themselves may end up adding members to YOUR affiliate membership team.

Lots of money to be made for any serious business builders.

WOW

A Master Card that Doubles as a Discount Card.

Get the card that Saves!

Add One World United's Compensation plan
and EARN.

Join my team,
 the team that 
PAYS!

Watch the 15 minute video by clicking here or on the banner below!

This is a GREAT opportunity to develop a residual income with a company that has been 4 years in the making. Legitimate and legal, MasterCard  approved and profitable for all. Customers save, affiliates EARN and Merchants get a built in customer loyalty program. Our Members are their customers.

Membership does mean a GREAT deal!

Click Here for a bigger picture!

Love Light and Laughter

I'm Neil Sperling

~!~

+0
David Nettles

116 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Everyone - please post your top three business ventures here
4/1/2008 8:15:51 AM
Home Based Business Idea That Works Even if You Don't or Can't

Here is the real story of a program that really works as advertised. Sure it has hype but the program is sound.

Here is what happen for the passive member or the person that can not sponsor, advertise or buy his new members to reach the qualification for pay.

In its basic simplest form you join and for your money you get a product every month and every other month you get what amounts to a new member in your downline. The best part of these members is they don't have bad credit cards and they can't quit on you. Remember you are doing nothing here after 20 months you qualify for the first bonus pool that is a part of a pool of money from everyone in the company from the first person that joined to the newest person that joined.

But it does not stop there because you keep getting the new members every 2 months keep going and you get to the next level money pool which is added to the first. And keeps going and growing.

There is a simple way to earn the new members twice as fast and I chose this method for myself. 10 months to the first money pool. Doing nothing but paying my membership. It really did happen as stated so here is where I started adding new people and sponsoring and advertising for new members because now I know it really does work.

Let me tell you one thing the closing rate is claimed to be 30% higher than anything else out there right now. I am seeing with my efforts a 60% closing rate and I am not an expert.

Another great thing about this program there is no rush it not like the offer will be gone tomorrow. You do not have to get in at the top so take a look ask questions and see what is really different here and when you have your question answered to your satisfaction sign up for this program because you will not find anything better out there on the Internet.

Go here for this reliable Money Maker.
David Nettles lives in South Florida and runs his Home Based Business full-time. He is also the publisher http://www.BusinessAtHomeIncome.com http://Blog.Businessathomeincome.com
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
April Blitz- Save the yearly membership fee... join this month and you are a LIFE TIME MEMBER
4/1/2008 11:18:21 PM
Membership means a GREAT deal!

One World United is an exploding new company. Our Members receive discounts at the point of sale when making purchases on their every day items from our participating merchants. Affiliates earning potential is fantastic.

PLUS!
Our membership card doubles as a MasterCard Debit card.

(No credit Approval required)

...For the month of April only...
By purchasing the One World United training kit along with your membership card, you get a lifetime membership to One World United Global Discount buying group! That saves you the yearly membership fee of $125. WOW..... a life time member for a one time fee of $125.... this month of April only!

One World United Affiliates can earn from up to 12 income streams in our unique (but complicated..LOL) commission/pay plan. Earn from growing our membership base as well as expanding our participating Merchants. Work with our Merchant services Department and merchants themselves may end up adding members to YOUR affiliate membership team.

Lots of money to be made for any serious business builders.

WOW

A Master Card that Doubles as a Discount Card.

Get the card that Saves!

Add One World United's Compensation plan
and EARN.

Join my team,
 the team that 
PAYS!

Watch the 15 minute video by clicking here or on the banner below!

This is a GREAT opportunity to develop a residual income with a company that has been 4 years in the making. Legitimate and legal, MasterCard  approved and profitable for all. Customers save, affiliates EARN and Merchants get a built in customer loyalty program. Our Members are their customers.

Membership does mean a GREAT deal!

Click Here for a bigger picture!

Love Light and Laughter

I'm Neil Sperling

~!~

+0
Mel
Mel Baxter-Smith

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: April Blitz- Save the yearly membership fee... join this month and you are a LIFE TIME MEMBER
4/2/2008 4:27:42 AM

Hi Neil

Is this in the UK yet??

Cheers

Mel

Visit my On-Line shop that Pays!!! ... http://www.ei42.com/melpip 

Mel Baxter-Smith Skype us @ melbaxtersmith Leafit Associate Get Paid For Posting Pictures SNAP it .. TAG it .. SHARE it .. and it Pays YOU ! @ http://www.melpip.info
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: April Blitz- Save the yearly membership fee... join this month and you are a LIFE TIME MEMBER
4/2/2008 10:26:06 AM
Mel
So far North America only - including Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands...... Company plans on global expansion so stay tuned... I'll be sure to post updated info as expansion opens in other countries.

Thanks for your interest!

Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!