Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 96th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
6/3/2007 1:56:35 AM
Dear BJ,
Hello my dear friend.  Hope you are fine & the weekend is an amazing one for you.

Looking at all the support that you have got from your friends and people around the community, I would have to say that you surely deserve every one of it because you are truly an amazing person.

Being here in such a short while and creating an impact, you truly deserve every single compliment, support, love & encouragement from everyone.  I admire you for being a strong lady who always ensure you show people that women can succeed in today's world.  You are a great example of a wife, mother and grandmother - a wonderful woman in your own way.

Thank you BJ for giving me the opportunity to be your friend and getting to know you a step closer.  You will be blessed abundantly my friend.  Just good enough example, look at the people who have came and supported you in your win.

Take care BJ and may many more good things come in your life.  Blessed 2007!

Love, Rina
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2007 11:59:18 PM
Hi Bj,

I just want you to know I think you are WONDERFUL and I am so happy to see you honored as POTW!  You deserve it all  :-)

I am so sorry to be so late, but I was out of town and time just slipped away from me.

Keep up the wonderful work and I am proud to be your friend.

Hugs and blessings,  Jill

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2007 2:35:36 AM

Hello Everyone

Just had to stop back by one more time and say it was fun and exciting.  I really enjoyed the pleasure of being the 96th POTW. 

All you guys are amazing and wonderful.  Special thanks to John & Pauline.  You guys are awesome.

Bj

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 1:02:53 PM
Hello POTW Admins and AdLandPro Friends

A detail from
The 100th POTW Anniversary (Forum)

#96 BJ (Brenda Burgess)

Congratulations to Bj Burgess on winning the 96th Person of the Week award! This lovely lady is from the state of Mississippi. Bj has only been with us since February of this year but she already has almost a thousand friends. This charming lady deserves her turn under the big spot light here at AdlandPro. Bj, welcome to the elite group of the POTW! Enjoy your week!
Today this lady will be my
Special Guest in Philoxenia #38

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2007 8:25:02 PM

Dear Georgios

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!