Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 96th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/30/2007 12:59:05 PM

Hi Arild

Thanks to another Great POTW member. I really appreciate all the support you have shown, and glad you are my friend.

I was really surprised to win, but It has been a pleasure to be chosen and a great honor. I appreciate all the kind words and support you all have shown.

Thank you so much.

Bj

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 1:29:22 PM

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

BJ!!!!

I apologize for being late getting here.  You know how us Aquarians are, don't you?  :)  I knew you would be busy as usual and have enough posts to answer for two weeks at least.  :)   I see that you are enjoying being our POTW Queen and, if I might say so, you are doing fabulous.  Your smile just lights up all of Adland.   Thank you for being so awesome!

Oh, it is quite rare to have a Mother and Daughter team here.  I think it is cool!  My son wants to log in, but he is only 17, so next year there will be a father and son team.  :)   Hi Monica!  (Invite Monica to be your friend)  I like what Monica said about you Bj, "never a dull moment with her".  Oh how I believe it!!!!! 

Enjoy your week and forever being a POTW Queen. 

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 1:36:25 PM

Hello Joe

I knew you were still around. You probably have more post to go answer than Carter has pills.....LOL.  I really enjoy seeing you come around, like most aquarians, you just light the place up.

Thanks Joe for being a friend. And for giving your support. I have some tall shoes to follow in, but I think I might be able to keep up.

I'll tell Monica, she will appreciate what you have done. And she was right, it is never dull around here.  We've really had alot of fun running our business together.

I'll be seeing you in the forums.....that's a promise.  I appreciate all of my friends here at Adland. Without you all, I would not have made it this far.

Bj

+0
Annie Parker

225 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/30/2007 8:26:50 PM
Hey, BJ! Congratulations and salutations on your becoming the Queen of the Week! May you rule in peace and love and prosperity! Blessings in abundance, dancing all around you, this week! Hugs! Miss Annie
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....Leave the rest to God! Miss Annie http://www.Xoomaworldwide.com/theelijahspring
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2007 8:35:30 PM

Hi Annie

Thank you so much for such a very thoughtful message.  The folks here have all been so great and I really appreciate all of your support.

Thank you

Bj

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!