Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Welcome To AdlandPro's 96th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/27/2007 2:15:28 PM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Congratulations to Bj Burgess on winning the 96th Person of the Week award! This lovely lady is from the state of Mississippi. Bj has only been with us since February of this year but she already has almost a thousand friends. This charming lady deserves her turn under the big spot light here at AdlandPro. Bj, welcome to the elite group of the POTW! Enjoy your week!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Here's Bj's Bio:

Thank you Everyone here at Adland for this honor Especially to all my great friends I've found here.
Without you I would not have made it this far.  My dear, wonderful friends You know who you are.
You have helped me to grow in this community, and I will never forget you all. I'm not good at making these kinds of presentations, Like my Bio, I'm used to making people laugh.  Now I'm gonna Cry....NOT GOOD!!  Anyway.......

I was born in Ferriday, La. Many years ago.  Anyone who knows country music, knows this is the home of Jerry Lee Lewis, Mickey Guilley, and let's not forget the 'infamous', the other cousin, Jimmy Swaggart,  among some others who were born and raised there. You can go to my profile if you want to know how old I am.  HEHE.

Anyway, I grew up in a very loving and caring home. We were not rich by any means (money wise), but we were not poor. I was very fortunate growing up in the home I did, and having the parents I  had. I have one child and 3 lovely grandchildren, whom I spend alot of time with.

I always try to be the same kind of parent, that mine were. Always there to give their support and good sound advice and understanding.

I married at a young age, 17 and went back later and got my GED. (like a dummy quit 11th grade)  But, everything I've learned in all my business ventures, I have been involved with, has been through trial and error.  With hard work, persistance and determination.

I'm the kind of person when told, "You can't do that."  I show them I can do that!  How fast you want it done?  I'm a very active person. I see something that needs to be done, and I do it.  I don't wait to be told. 

I've been a distributor for Rainbow, (home purification systems) better know as vacuum cleaner, and made a Very good living with it, until a tragedy struck in my family.  I made top distributor for several months in 1987 with Rainbow. Then after the tragedy, Me and my family came back home to stay with my dad to help him through the losing of my mother.

My life  has been very interesting to me. Being able to meet and help others.  Learning as I went and being able to communicate with the right people at the right time . It has been very rewarding. I was unable to get my daughter involved in my business adventures, until now. She truly enjoys the internet, (who don't if they've ever tried it) and she has joined me with SFI &
Adland.  We, my daughter and myself, have just purchased a new site, Pay-Dough, a get paid to read site,

http://www.pay-dough.com and would really love it if you all joined us there.

SFI has been a great learning experience, http://www.moreinfo247.com/9510866.5000/FREE
because they take you by the hand and lead you through it.  If you can read, then you can do it.  I would like for you all to check it out when you get the chance, Like right now!

I want to thank you all for giving me this honor to share with All the other POTW Award Winners,I am very priviledge to share this title with you and to wear this Crown.

Thank you all, you mean so much to me.

Bj (Brenda) Burgess

It's kind of hard to write with tears in your eyes, Yes I'm also a sentimental old fool..

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Thank you all for taking the time to read Bj's Bio. Now please invite her to join your list of friends if she's not already on it.

Bj, thank you so much for being the lovely person that you are. We appreciate all you do in the community. Have a fun week as our Person of the Week and as our Queen of AdlandPro! Smiley

Love and Blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Go vote for the 97th Person of the Week at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/682358.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To AdlandPro's 96th Person Of The Week Forum!!!
5/27/2007 2:18:46 PM
Thanks John,

To Bj, our POTW Queen !!!!

Largest Database of Images For Comments And Profiles at FreeCommentTags.com

Enjoy your time in the limelight you deserve
every bit of it...we luv you loads !!!

Blessings always

Pauline R

+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 2:25:22 PM

Hi John & Pauline,

Thanks for the opportunity to congratulate a worthy winner of the POTW award.

Congratulations Brenda enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Don't forget to vote for the June JP Award voting ends on the 30th of May so to go and see who has been nominated and vote CLICK HERE

If you want to know how to link your affiliate site to an image or photo or create a text link and how to do it here at adlandpro CLICK HERE

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 2:26:20 PM
Hello John, Pauline

Antother nice race gave us a new Queen.

BJ you did it . I am sure that LaNell and Kathy Hamilton will hand over the Diamond Crown.
And we all the others with songs, flowers
and dances.

Enjoy your week and Keep Smiling.

Happy Memorial Day
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 2:53:27 PM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Yeaaaa BJ!!! Loved Your Bio!! I Have a rainbow!! They are the BEST Vaccums for anyone with Allergies!!! Its Amazing what they collect from Just The Air itself!!!

Enjoy Your Week in the POTW!!! You will have a lot of fun!!

Peace, Sharon

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!