Menu

Re: What's NEW? Happy Sunday, have you visited these? Make a plan and change your reality!
5/20/2007 9:51:54 PM

Hello Kathleen: Thanks for the personal update.  Your son sounds like a fine young man.  My grandfather was in the airforce and bootcamped in San Antonio.  Its where my grandparents were married too!  My grandma always had fond memories of the base and though it was hot the friendliness of the other personnel made it bearable.  Best wishes to a fun summer!!

Scott

Eat, Sleep, Go Fishing
New Reply
+0
Bruce Butler

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What's NEW? Happy Sunday, have you visited these? Make a plan and change your reality!
5/20/2007 10:15:15 PM

Kathleen: I think the best thing I did was joining the navy, I wish your son the best..

Thanks, Bruce

http://www.Seaweed4u.ws Seaweedman Help Veterans
New Reply
+0
5/21/2007 12:04:53 AM
Hi Kathleen

I wish your son all the best. That was my dream to join the navy. I believe a career in the forces is still a great choice. You must be proud of him.

Love & Peace

Evalyn

New Reply
+0
Victoria Hurst

648 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/21/2007 9:50:31 AM

Congratulation to your son

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2007 5:18:39 PM

Hi Joe,

I've never been there to your southwest corner!  I said that before, someday I'm going to visit the other 3 corners, I've only been to Florida...one corner so far.  Neighbors need surprises, it keeps people alive!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!