Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What are YOUR Reasons for WORKING AT HOME?
3/24/2007 7:46:13 PM

Buenos Noches, JR!

It looks like we could have a big party of hearing impaired people here and make it really LOUD and none of us would notice!  I knew you had a bad back problem but I didn't know you were in the military, congratulations on that.   My son is joining the Air Force soon.  My dad was also in the AF, he was a plane mechanic...I'm sure that didn't help his ears. 

I applaud you for being a single parent with so many kids, having 2 parents running the house is still very difficult sometimes.  There were times when my husband worked 2nd shift and I had his kids here from his first marriage and the kids we had together, watching 4 boys all by myself all evening for many years.  That was difficult!  I think raising kids was more difficult than trying to earn an income on the internet, of course it is.  I don't know how you do it.  Congrats and good luck!  Thanks for posting!

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/24/2007 8:13:47 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Look what you started,all the closet deaf people are comming out.Let's form a club!Kathleen,you did a great service.Before your post I was reluctant to tell most people about it.You bought me out of the closet. My deafness led me to work from home,but in one way it was a blessing. I have been working form home for the last 11 year's and I because of it I have a lifestyle now that I could never have had if I stayed whwere I was.Another advantage,I don't have to listen to my mother-in law!!!!!!

Many Blessing's,

Marty Bromberg

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2007 8:32:52 PM

Hi Marty,

I'm sure there are more people than this, I was talking to a deaf Adland friend last year.  You know the differences between deaf and "not deaf enough"...LOL that's a sticking point among some people!

New Reply
+0
Dona Dry

85 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2007 11:55:48 AM

Hi Kathleen,

I enjoy working at home because I cannot drive at this time.  In fact I have not driven a car for three years.  I really miss it, I started to drive when I was 19 years old.  I was very ill for about three years now.  I went to someone who was dealing with holistic health and I trusted him that he knew what he was doing, but I found out he did'nt. I got sicker and sicker.  He also detoxed my liver too fast and I started to experience nervous symptoms of tingling, difficulty maintaining balance, being very tired and sleeply.

I found out through a liver test that I had a shortage of Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that is produced in the liver.  I had to get shots every week for two years.  I am now taking a powder at home that I mix with milk.  I have improved trememdouly over the past three years.  I am also taking PH drops that I put in my water to increase my Ph in my body fluids.  That has been really helping me.  My body had an overload of toxins that were not being eliminated which was causing me to have all these symptoms.  Hopefully, soon I will be driving again.  I also like working at home because I am my own boss, and I have my own time and hours.  I can come and go as I please.

Dona M. Dry
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 1:25:59 PM

Hi Dona,

I didn't learn to drive until I was in my late 20's...that's another story, but now I get freaked out about any vehicles coming up fast behind me.  I do most driving in quiet residential areas at low traffic times of day.  I hope I don't get any major health problems, sorry to hear about your liver.  My mom has been sick for several years with abdominal problems and just getting old.  Thanks for being here!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!