Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
What's a GAMBLE? It means different things to different people, but YOUR LACK OF PLANNING has everything to do with it.
3/19/2007 10:37:36 AM

Where can you get $72 worth of lottery tickets AND $7...that's $79...all for only $50?  If you're not careful, you just might make 2 sign-ups and get all that and MORE eventually for FREE every month:
http://www.freelottomagic.com/?sponsor=V5188

You don't want to join Lotto Magic because it has to do with gambling?  Don't you gamble every time you put money into an opportunity with no guarantee that you'll earn it back?  Don't you gamble every time you put YOURSELF in charge of your advertising campaign...AGAIN?!  If you're losing money on repeated opportunities, the common denominator is YOU.  Fix it.  It's not what you're joining that's wrong, it's the way you're promoting or NOT promoting.

Today's WHAMMY:  See 2 of our community friends who are being featured in forums this week, PLUS a very unique rendition of "Amazing Grace" by Aerosmith's Steven Tyler...in a church, dressed as himself! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/624755.aspx

P.S. Are you a smoker?

My grandfather died at age 49.

Grandmother died at age 53.

Aunt Mary died at age 56.

Uncle Jack died at age 47.

My father-in-law died at age 61.

Uncle Bob died at age 59.

Uncle Bill died at age 60.

My brother had a heart attack at age 38, and another, and another, he's still alive, imagine that!

My best friend's father died at age 58.

Uncle Jim died at age 59.

Know what happened before they died?  Pain.  Leg pain, chest pain, wracking coughs, the pain of knowing they were going.

Is 61 years long enough for you?  My father-in-law never saw our youngest child, he didn't see any of his 7 grandchildren become teenagers.  You have a job, it's not the one you drive to everyday, it's the one where you grow old and tell stories and give good advice. 

New Reply
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What's a GAMBLE? It means different things to different people, but YOUR LACK OF PLANNING has everything to do with it.
3/19/2007 11:28:54 AM

HI Kathleen

FORGET the Whammy today. It is great though but you got my attention with the other goodies you included.

THE Smokers you've listed alone have made me think hard and strong about all the smokers out there that need help and need to quit ASAP.  Look at all the disasters that have caused families to be destroyed just because of this dirty habit. Yes, it might be hard to break, but very well worth the happiness that it would bring your friends and family.... Just to have another birtday, another BBQ, another wedding anniversery, etc. 

STOP SMOKING, Doing Drugs, etc, and Have a Happy normal life for the sake of all the people who love YA. 

JR

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What's a GAMBLE? It means different things to different people, but YOUR LACK OF PLANNING has everything to do with it.
3/19/2007 11:36:25 AM

Hi JR,

My mom has heart problems from growing up in a household with 2 parents who smoked, and then some much older siblings who also started smoking in that house.  Even though my mom is the ONLY one from her entire family of 8 siblings and parents who did NOT smoke, she still has health issues because of it.  People don't realize that second-hand smoke WILL affect your children and your pets.  It may not be obvious when your kids are young but when they get older, they may develop heart-lung problems from something they didn't even do to themself.

New Reply
+0
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/19/2007 12:49:02 PM

Well gee Kathleen the end of that was rather depressing LOL, but you are absolutely right! People never look at how their smoking affects others!

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2007 12:54:10 PM
Kathleen,

It is true.  My mom and dad smoked like chimneys:  in the house, in the car, would've on a train if they could've, in bed and behind the shed, with their friends in the cafe, while they played and even in the bathroom. Yuck! :)

I hated the smell of cigarette smoke.  I felt like I was suffacating all the time.  Guess what?  All seven of us kids grew up with sinus problems and who knows what else will come of it.  My dad had a heart attack 21 years ago and quick smoking.  He is doing very well and celebrated his 73 birthday yesterday.  Four of my siblings smoked and the other three of us can't stand being around it.  I live in a smoke free city!  Yippeee!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!