Menu

Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you had a horse with no name, what would you call it?
3/11/2007 5:36:20 PM

Nope, cows are not good to ride.  Now BULLS are the way to go! 

I had a friend that went horse back riding one day even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately springs into motion. It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the lady begins to slip from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly ignorant of its slipping rider. Finally, giving up her frail grip, the lady attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot becomes entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over. As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune, Bobby, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse. 

more
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
I WILL CALL IT THE HORSE WITH NO NAME FOR SURE
3/11/2007 8:45:35 PM
St. Patrick's Day 25% OFF any order at SUNSHINE JEWELRY Everything turns green in March as we all celebrate St. Patrick's Day with our Irish friends. Sunshine Jewelry wants to celebrate by SAVING you some GREEN! Our prices are discounted 67% OFF Retail PLUS now you can take an additional 25% OFF ANY ORDER! See Discount Code below. Click Here to visit www.SunshineJewelry.com Beautiful Stylish Hoop Earrings Stay in style with contemporary hoop earrings. We have all different sizes from super big to super small. Choose from our collection of many different styles. See sample savings on above item below! Suggested Retail Price: $78.00 Regular 67% OFF Price: $26.00 25% OFF Disc Price: $19.50 Click Here to See More Earrings Blazing Beautiful Bangles This is just one example of the hundreds of beautiful bangles we have for every individual taste. Available in Adult sizes as well as in Child sizes. Also available in matching rings. See sample savings on above item below! Suggested Retail Price: $54.00 Regular 67% OFF Price: $18.00 25% OFF Disc Price: $13.50 Click Here to See More Bangles Traditional Trendy Cross This inspirational Traditional Crucifix is just one example of the many trendy items in our collection. We also have a great selection chains, bracelets and anklets. See sample savings on above item below! Suggested Retail Price: $81.00 Regular 67% OFF Price: $27.00 25% OFF Disc Price: $20.25 Click Here to See More Pendants To receive your 25% OFF you must enter Discount Code SD25 at check out. Cannot be combined with other offers. Prior sales excluded. Offer expires midnight Monday, March 19th, 2007. Click Here to start shopping at Sunshine Jewelry Enjoy your shopping.... Sunshine Jewlery Your #1 source for all your jewelry needs email: soshiny800@aol.com voice: 800-767-4469 web: http://www.sunshinejewelry.com/?jsrc=WS198N To receive your 25% OFF you must enter Discount Code SD25 at check out. Cannot be combined with other offers. Prior sales excluded. Offer expires midnight Monday, March 19th, 2007. St. Patrick's Day Footer F SUNSHINE JEWELRY | 4313 Hollywood Blvd | Hollywood | FL | 33021
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
New Reply
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 11:16:50 AM

Hi Kathleen,

I have never had a horse of mine own, but I love horses. I used to ride them when I was younger.  They are such beautiful animals!

If I did have a horse maybe I would call him Silver or Trigger! :)

Happy Trails,

Leonard      

Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
New Reply
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2007 11:25:42 AM

My Father where ever he is nowadays, could be at my grandmothers house in texas (his mom). Anyway he had a farm like my grandfather back in the 70s raising them for show here in San Diego, i was living in Burbank at the time but we would come down here to see Grandads and my dads Horses in the arena's here walking them around for trophys, my fathers horse was named (Dandylion) for the light brown hair it had for his mane and tail. But i was raised around farm animals, kinda strange coming from a city boy with a name. LOl.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
New Reply
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2007 11:40:18 AM

Hi Kathleen

I had a horse when I was a young girl, his name was Jimmy.  I love horses I wish I could have one now but they don't make good house pets (too large).  I do have a collection of horse figurines.

Enchanted Hollow: Scents to tickle all your senses

Mega Hits: Free advertising

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!