Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why? How's that goin for ya?
3/8/2007 1:02:48 AM
Hi Kay!  :-)

Wow you sure are excited about your opp!  Thanks for all the great info on MyWorld Plus!

Could you tell us what attracted you to MWP?  What was the deciding factor in your decision to join?

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 1:23:52 PM
Hi again Brian,

Yes I can say it was several factors - as mentioned in the previous post.

Firstly, the trust I have in my upline sponsors, knowing that they have been successful in picking up on all the worthy MLM opportunities and being able to spot the rogue ones.  They have a proven track record you could say and I have had the opportunity to work with them in other things too.

Secondly, there are BIG brand names involved on a global scale that again have a reputation I trust and would put my money on.

Thirdly, after watching the plan, I liked their powerline feature and the way positions are locked in weekly.  If you pre-enrol to watch the show and then agree to upgrade to member before the weekly lock in, you jump up the powerline to the place below the last person who upgraded.  Those who stay as pre-enrolee stay in their position and can still build their network as per usual.

Sounds complicated?  Actually I found it really simple to understand.

Fourthly, I never give up!

Fifth, Although I am alseep here in the UK when the training calls are on, they are available in audio to catch up with when I'm free to listen.

Lastly, customer support is excellent.  My credit card had a conflict and they soon reset my forms so I could re-try after my upline phoned on my behalf.

Further Still - My Husband had asked me not to join anything more, yet he supported my move in this one for all the exact reasons above  ;-)

Is there anything else you need to know?

This weeks lock in is TONIGHT - Thursday 8th March - followed by the official Launch next week.  If you want to secure your position, visit now.....

http://blueswan.myworldresults.com/
Look into joining me on this one!

Thanks again Brian for asking me to post.  I get the feeling we are going to get on well.

Regards
Kay Reeve

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/9/2007 12:40:16 PM
Hi Kay!  :-)

Thank you for your message!

You say that your sponsors had gained your trust because of their track record and that you had worked with them before?  Are you still working with them on those other projects?

Great sponosrship is important!  Especially if you are new to the industry and are not really sure how to go about recruiting.  A sponsor with a proven tack record can take you under their wing...show you the correct path to take....which can prevent you from making many many mistakes........

Sounds like you may have found something that will work great for you!  Thanks for sharing!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
3/9/2007 3:45:30 PM

I feel like I am coming out of a fog. If someone could have told me then(6 months ago) what I know now (after much wasted time, I 'm afraid!), I would have an income from the internet by now.

You can't beat the personal touch of sponsorship. Dowline builders and autoresponders have limits. If you have a phone number and a physical address in addition to an email address, you can't be afraid to contact them personally. That scares me, but how else are you really going to learn how to effectively market to them? Talking to strangers who are your leads might get you sales faster than a lot of emails!

Forums are excellent tools for marketing if you are friendly enough.

That's why I like the Adlandpro Community, and other networking programs like it (but adlandpro is the best, hands down).

linda christian

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!