Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Why? How's that goin for ya?
3/6/2007 2:29:02 PM

WOW Brian!

How did you know Dr. Phil is my absolute favorite...when he's not telling me what to do?!  I mentioned him yesterday, about how I threw his book in the closet when he suggested I break some bad habits...anyway!

I chose Lotto Magic because it has a good history and longevity and no complaints!  There are people who do a lot less marketing than I do and they've earned a great income from it, comparable to or sometimes higher than a yearly income from a "real job." 

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 3:55:27 PM

Hi Brian

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 10:13:11 PM
LOVE THIS ONE ! New Jerky Direct Team Mates raving about the tasty... DELLICIOUS Jerky! And the personal welcome phone call, the personal letter of information, the free personalized website and domaine name! That is just for a starter. WE get personal commissions checks to our door each month from the first recruit we get, first retail order or wholesale order ! Great tools for us on our personalized website and so much more! I LOVE THIS BUSINESS ! Team Work Makes the Dreams Work ! We have an AWESOME Team! We are gathering our Adlandpro friends for Success in 2007! And we get to EAT this one! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com mmm mmm mmm BBQ Turkey Jerky ! I knew this one was going to be GREAT ! Low carb, low calorie, low cholestrol, low fat... tastes great ! * * * * * TOMATOES with FETA CHEESE and BUFFALO shredded jerky ~ 2 Medium Tomatoes Dash of sea salt, ground pepper 1/4 cup of crumbled feta or shredded mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons chopped pitted ripe olives 1 medium green onion chopped Sprinkle with Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky Cut tomatoes in half and arrange on oven proof dish, mix remaining ingredients, sprinkle over tomatoes... cover and put under preheated broiler for 2 minutes, watch carefully to take out when toasteee brown and melted cheese ! or eat as cold salad ! mmm a healthy meal ! Shredded buffalo is great to put in omelets, potatoes, soups, beans, casseroles.... anything thing you would use bacon in for flavoring! Deeeeeeliciousssss ! ! ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2007 1:02:37 AM
 Hi everyone!  :-)

A HUGE "Thank you" goes out to all of you who have taken the time to explain to us all what "attracted" you to that business you're currently promoting.

The hope here was to give everyone and idea as to "why" people were joining a particular business. 

• Was it the product?
  • Was it because their best friend needed a recruit?
  • Was it because they had health problems and this product offered a potential soultion?
  • Was it because they know someone else who is successful with it?
  • Or was it because they liked the online video?
  • Was it the exciting "conference call"?

I thought perhaps this info would help everyone to take a step back and compare this info...to how they are markting their business....

Keep em comin guys & gals!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 4:25:29 PM
Hi Brian,

Product? 
What about Products? 
And Services? 
and a business opportunity? 
all together!

What about having a company with both... 
A track record, combined with
The launch of a new phase into mlm - with a chance to lock in your position.

On top of that, being invited by someone with a good history of MLM, an excellent nose for a good opportunity and equally and more successful members directly sponsoring them, all available to support me from day one.

Add to that a company that not only promotes globally, but has products from companies familiar in my own country.

MyWorldPlus.  Launchdate 15th March - don't miss it!

Better still would be Adland, but you all know about that because we are here.  I couldn't stay away any longer after my lifestyle changes and have started a forum for my friends.  Please take time to visit or invite me and don't forget to place your advert in this thread Advertising goes here>>>

Thanks and Best Wishes
Kay
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!