Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/19/2008 9:30:43 PM

HI SUE,
Thanks for that Sue, it's greatly appreciated!
Hugs,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/19/2008 9:34:56 PM
Thank's for the Post.
Subject: Enjoy Maximum Health for the Least Cost! Home Based Business:GBG Follow up
GBG follow up:  I hope you had a chance to look over GBG! The main reason I am so excited is that the 10-in-one formula is affordable by almost everyone out there! The major problem with most all programs to work from home is monthly cost for what you get! The more you research it, the more you will find that the average monthly cost that distributors spend is about $100 / month! The lowest I have ever seen is about $40 / month and ours is $20 / month!
Also, it is what you get for your money spent! Most all nutritional companies that even come close to offering a Liquid Full Health Regimen costs a minimum of twice as much! What does this mean to you when you share our product with other people? Let's say you try it and it works plus tastes great too...When people get on our product, you don't have to worry about losing them to another company! Why? It is evident by our current customer retention rate of over 95%!
So, when building you home business, you want people to stay and not have to continue to replace them as they fallout! And since nutrition is the # 1 thing that "Baby Boomers" want besides money, you are in the perfect market with the perfect product to satisfy that need and want! Do you know what the average retention rate is for nutritional companies? The average is about 40%! I hope this helps and with our caring owner, Stuart Finger, I see this as the one company that will sustain now and into the future!
The bottom line is early retirement by helping people get and stay healthy with the most economical Full Health Regimen available on the market! We have ONLY just begun with about 27,000 total people in it and very few builders! I am so excited, it is hard to contain myself,
Marty Bromberg
561-451-2718
www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2008 8:43:32 PM

HI Marty,
I will leave that add in here, I'm sure that is a good product but from now on please don't advertise in here and that goes for everyone else.
Thanks so much!!
ALSO,
Please pray for Pauline she is moving right now... thanks so much :) She'll be back on line around the end of March or so and does appreciate prayers.
Thanks,
Carla
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/22/2008 7:33:19 AM

HI FRIENDS,
Please add my friend Anthony's brother Kevin to your prayer lists . He has been diagnosed with prostate cancer
and he is having a rough time with his marriage.
Thanks so much for agreeing with me that God will intervene.
God bless!
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2008 4:22:14 PM

HI ALL,
Please pray for Pauline Raina as she is moving and also for our dear Natalya, both expect to be back with us in April so we can start prayer meeting again!
God bless!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!