Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
1/26/2008 7:09:53 AM

Dear Friends,

I just wanted to thank those who did vote for the prayer forum and also for all the prayers of my prayer partners .You all are awesome!

Love in Christ,

Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2008 11:40:49 AM

HI EVERYONE,

Please keep my son and family in prayer as well as my other children. My son is transferring to Alaska and it will be a big change for his family from Hawaii. Thanks alot!

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2008 7:57:18 AM

HI!!

I should be back online soon so PRAISE THE LORD. I have been in here off and on but not on my own computer. I will be sending out the conference room link to people who want to join me in prayer.

Also, pray for the people who had damage to their property due to the storm here in Indiana and other states Tuesday night. Thanks!

+0
1/31/2008 7:58:53 AM
Hi Carla and others, thanks for sharing your prayer requests with us. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/3/2008 10:25:54 PM

HI FRIENDS,
If anyone would like to meet for prayer, let me know and add me to your skype.We can get several people in a conference on there.  I'm musiclover52  on skype. We can meet whenever there's a need to , and hopefully set a regular time each week. I know some of my partners are no longer available and some still are.
Thanks so much and God bless each of you!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!