Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANNOUNCING ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
2/25/2008 9:12:14 AM

HI FRIENDS,
Please also keep me in prayer as well for finances and for healing, I'm down temporarily with the flu ( YUK) . Also Luella needs healing  from that too, and Doc .
Thanks so much!
Carla ;)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2008 9:50:45 AM
Yuk flu season, yikes, okay Carla thanks for the request! :) God is with you all, he will keep you warm with comfort, i think you have time to read Psalm 119 all the way through lol. God_bless you my friend. :)               
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2008 10:17:38 AM
Hi Carla,

Got you in my prayers. Luella and Doc too :-)

much luv

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2008 8:37:17 PM

HI Pauline and Thomas,
Thanks to the both of you for that ! I have been multi tasking alot with Beryl to help her as you know in the Woman of Courage, Etc . I am feeling better though so thanks for your prayers! Luella's somewhat better also.
Thanks again!
Carla :)

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/28/2008 6:15:04 PM
HI FRIENDS,
A letter from  Leslie Combs in adlandpro :

Hi Carla I would like to request that I myself be placed on your prayer chain. My husband, Chuck Combs, abandoned me with no warning at all on Dec 29th, 2007. Since that time nothing has gone right. He left me with a high mortage, utilities getting shut off, my car needing repair among other things. I am also diabetic and had to hospitalized on Feb 11th for diabetic ketoacidosis. My blood sugar was up over 700 and I got a rapid heartbeat among other things from this incident. I am presently being forced to file for Medicaid disability, as I have no insurance and essentially no income. The stress of all of this is keeping my blood sugars out of whack and my heart beat and heart rate don't seem to be getting any better. Thank you for your prayers in advance.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!