Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
9/7/2007 8:13:14 PM

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:25:02 PM
Thank you Monica for coming in here and sharing with us, we know, Carla and I know that through God anything is Possible. My prayer list is full atleast 71 people to pray for specificly that prayer list keep growng so i take my time, go out , either to the Ocean or the back yard to cry out to Him in my special way, having Muscular Dystrophy really ticks me off sometimes and i too get mis- represented or have someone name call as it has been done here at ALP to me manytimes but because either i am full of pain? or that my typing skills get messy when my arthritus sets in? but i am a teacher of the Faith and thanks to God we can be a light for other people through His amazing words. We talk Monica and i see that God is working through you, i see alot of past friends of mine who have gone but because i encouraged them through the word of God, sometimes i get in there face with "God" a little to much but thats who i am so i have counted the cost of my actions and my life for a new life, sure its a struggle but with God in our hearts and mind Monica we can make it... You such a wonderful gift, i will pray for you. God_bless you my friend.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:28:33 PM

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:29:00 PM

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:46:46 PM

Please Lord, Look over our Dear friend Pauline and make her well again. We miss her and we need her with us all again.

Amen.

________

Thank you Carla,,,We need Pauline to heal and be well again for everyone she has touched with her thoughtfulness and generosity. He is a true friend here in Adlandpro.

Peace.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!