Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
9/9/2007 11:47:58 AM
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
Thanks for your posts in here. Pauline is doing better and I'm thankful for that. I hadn't checked this forum for awhile and now I know to agree with Monica and Sharon.
Jesus said we would be misunderstood and misrepresented. He will give us strength to go through life's trials.
Please pray for my friend that I was friends with in college, she just had open heart surgery and lives alonein Kentucky. THANKS!
God bless you all !
Carla:)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 11:59:07 AM
HI Friends,
I thought this would bless you let me know if you like it please.
God bless :)
Carla

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain....

Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call....

He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear...

Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light...

The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love...

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 12:08:31 PM

Thank you Carla, That was wonderful. And I also Thank you for Praying for our dear Pauline and on Mine and Monica's Post.

I did hear from Pauline today and am happy that she is coming along. She is still weak and can easily have a relapse. So Strong Prayers are still needed.

Thanks for the beautiful words for us all Carla, They are wonderful.

Whatever your cross, whatever your pain, there will always be sunshine, after the rain....
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall; But God's always ready, to answer your call....

He knows every heartache, sees every tear, a word from His lips, can calm every fear...

Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night, But suddenly vanish, dawn's early light...

The Savior is waiting, somewhere above, to give you His grace, and send you His love...

peace.jpg Peace image by JennPfeiffer  

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 2:23:47 PM
Hi Carla,
  Good luck in school.  Remember, Indiana has a new dress code.  No baggy pants.  No Tank tops.  I'd hate to see you get kicked out on the first day.
  Pauline, I pray for your full recovery.  You are much needed and loved in our community.
  Monica, please don't despair.  You are much loved in our community.  It is very difficult for a person to be totaly honest because many feel that you are addressing them personally.  I was very quick to jump to conclusions, although at my age I can't jump too high.  You assured me that you were not referring to me and I respect you for that.  Whenever any of us try to help our friends we will be accused of things that are not true.  Please know in your heart that those that are true friends will always love you, and those that are not true friends, (I believe Marilyn used the term Black Heart) will always be trolling the calm waters hoping to snag a haul that they can brag about.  be assured that you have many more friends in our community than enemies and you will surely survive.
  Although Shirley and I were not able to make it to Reno as scheduled, and at first I was quite disappointed, I quickly realized that the reason that we were not able to attend the Poetry Convention where Shirley would have been in competition with at least a thousand other poets, that GOD had bigger and better plans for us.  As we realized that we were not able to attend, I turned my attention back to the computer and began checking my e-mails which I had put aside.  I had some messages on myspace and opened up my first message and thanked GOD that I was sitting down.  The message was from Kathy Shaffer, Senior Judge Coordinator for National Incorporated.  She explained that she had checked many profiles and when she read mine and Shirley's profiles, she ralized that we were the people that she was searching for.  Shirley and I therefore, will be two of the judges chosen to sit on their panel for the upcoming Miss Indianapolis Teen Pageant which will take place on the 15th and 16th of September.  We will not be paid, however we will be allowed to advertise our businesses, plus we will get two meals per day.  The most important aspect of this is that the Pageant will take place in Indianapolis.  For the four years that I have been supporting Shirley and her talents, along with other clients, I have tried unsuccessfully to get her the recognition that she needed right here at home.  We now have the opportunity to get our business M&S Public Relations home town recognition plus Shirley will have the opportunity to get her "Save Our Children" as well as her "Shirley's Epilepsy Awareness" organizations plenty of local recognition as well as her talents.  So, GOD chose to give us the chance for local recognition rather than being one in a crowd of who knows how many people all pushing for the same recognition.  We still don't have much money, however we don't have to leave home either.  Isn't it wonderful how GOD brings the recognition that you need to him when he knows that it is too much of a struggle for you to go to it.  What was the passage about Mohamed bringing the mountain to him?
  To all of our friends that feel that life is not fair because things that you want are always out of your reach, remember one thing.  Perhaps they are out of your reach for a purpose. Some of you will recall that I posted a couple of forums where I changed my attitude to one of foregiveness.  Once we learn to forgive (for the most part Hanoi Jane), and we let GOD take the reins, he will stear us in the direction that he wants us to go.  We now have the pleasure of choosing the one girl that we feel will best represent our State in the final Miss Teen America Pageant.  We both feel real honored and we owe it all to GOD.
GOD BLESS YOU

Mike

http://my.tupperware.com
http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 4:19:17 AM
HI Friends,
Keep me in your prayers today if you see this. I am getting a tooth pulled, and its infected . THanks!
Also I have been offered a position as a tutor in Louisville to help children after school and on weekends. It pays well but I will have to commute. I am seeking God's will on this matter.
Thanks again and God bless!
Carla :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!