Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: ADLANDPRO PRAYER CELL,,, PRAYER REQUEST FORUM
9/2/2007 9:22:57 PM

My Dear Sister Carla,

Thank you for letting us know about Pauline. 

I believe that many Adlanders keep our dearest friend Pauline in their prayers.

I asked my son Vladimir to pray with me for Pauline. "Where two or three are gathered together unto my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

I hope that a good news about Pauline's recovery will follow this sad news soon.

We are with you, Pauline, in spirit. Please, get well soon.

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2007 7:59:53 AM
HI Natalya,
Thanks so much for being a prayer partner. Others around the world are praying too :)
God bless you!
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:04:07 AM
Hello everyone,
Thanks for keeping  my job situation in your prayers. I found out I can teach in Ky IF I pay them and take what's called the Praxis test and pass it. Plus of course I have to get hired! :)
Please pray that God's will shall work out in my life.
THanks,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Monica S

5971 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 7:51:48 PM

Hello Carla,

Thank you so much for the invitation here! 

I pray regularly, thanking God for everything and everyone in my life..

I pray for everyone under the sun... The abused, the homeless, the hungry, the sick, the well... everyone.

I have faith and I know that God works in mysterious ways.. we may not always understand why things happen,  but God has reasons for everything :)

This past couple of days... I have had a heavy heart and heavy mind.  I have been misunderstood by a couple of people that I thought were my friends.  I have been called names,  called things that I am not,  verbally attacked and have had false accusations about me.

It gets tough sometimes to keep your chin up when you are mistreated and misjudged in this kind of way.  It is depressing,  I cried all day yesterday.

I always try to keep my faith,  always..  but all I can think of these last couple of days, is that this must be one of those things that I am not meant to understand..  I know God has to have a reason for all of this happening..  but at the same time, I pray this verbal abuse ends soon,  because I really don't think I can tolerate it anymore... I feel as though I will have a nervous breakdown..

So please... pray for me.  I am weak, but I pray that God will continue to be my strength..

Thank You so much for this forum, and all that you do for everyone. 

Sincerely,

Monica Stokes

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/7/2007 8:06:04 PM

I feel for you Monica, I too, have been misunderstood these past few days by someone who I thought was a dear friend. It just seems that even when I tried so desperately to make her understand. She was always thinking that I was against her.

Although that was NOT the case. She was determined to think that everything was against her. There was no reasoning and no way to make her see the truth. That was that. Now she has hard feelings and is pushing her dear friends away even further.

I will Pray very hard for her. And I will also Pray for you also.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!